CM11 Nightlies flashing radio and three other things

OP wp7chris

29th July 2014, 08:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 106

403 posts
Does anyone here use the cm nightlies and knows that the other things being flashed contain? The recovery log mentions something like "msm" and "logo." I'm just like of curious because I'm using paranoid android now and am obssesive about keeping every bit up to date lol. Thanks for anyone's time.

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
2nd August 2014, 01:41 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 324

478 posts
More
well i tested PA when it was very buggy but im currently running cm11 nightlies...I didnt like CM11S had a few nasty bugs. Im currently rocking the cm11 nightly because its constant updates and everything works. I have had just 1 issue and that is my GPS not locking on correctly but I should be able to find a fix soon... or ill just flash a new rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to SystemErrorOne For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd August 2014, 02:10 AM   |  #3  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 106

403 posts
Have you tried the screencast app from the cm11s in the themes and apps section? I cannot get it to record anything on cm11 nightlies it just creates empty video files....

Edit: it only works after flashing the zip, installing apk or pushing it to system/app doesn't work.... I guess that priv-app directory matters lol
Last edited by wp7chris; 2nd August 2014 at 02:53 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread