Material Light + Blue Theme for CM12

Looking for a light, colorful and pretty theme for your CM12-based ROM? XDA Senior MemberKhizarhas you … more

MOAR ROM for S5 Brings You Lollipop Multitasking

MOAR stands for Mother of All ROMs and with its nice features it might make you believe it … more

Aqua Dark Material Theme for CM12

XDA Senior MemberSimix93prepared a nice looking theme changing the original colors into shades of green. … more

Fonts Collection for CyanogenMod 12

Check out this collection of amazing fonts ready to make your CyanogenMod 12 ROM even more beautiful. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Request] Color OS camera app

OP tpboi

7th November 2014, 02:43 PM   |  #11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
CM11S-Camera not work under ColorOS. ColorOS-Camera not work under CM11/CM11S or MIUI.

I love ColorOS.
I love ColorOS-Camera.
  • RAW-Modus
    Slow-Shutter
    50MP
    24MP.
7th November 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
974 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Now

CM11S-Camera not work under ColorOS. ColorOS-Camera not work under CM11/CM11S or MIUI.

I love ColorOS.
I love ColorOS-Camera.

  • RAW-Modus
    Slow-Shutter
    50MP
    24MP.

Is there 24 MP and 50 MP pictures with ColorOs camera on Oneplus?? I didn't test ColorOs, but I think it I would not like it.
7th November 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by giaur

Is there 24 MP and 50 MP pictures with ColorOs camera on Oneplus??

Yes!
7th November 2014, 11:52 PM   |  #14  
timmaaa's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 7,969
 
16,292 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by netr0pa

Im gonna BUMP this thread!!

Where are all the experts and developers when we need you? You give up on this project? Cmon I expect more from you (( Would probaly pay you extra money if you need!

You're not serious, are you? It's that kind of demanding, self-entitled attitude that makes developers not want to work on projects like this. Anyway, it can't be done.

Transmitted via Bacon
8th November 2014, 12:42 PM   |  #15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

You're not serious, are you? It's that kind of demanding, self-entitled attitude that makes developers not want to work on projects like this. Anyway, it can't be done.

Transmitted via Bacon

I might sound a bit harsch when I wrote the first message but that is just because I have been desperate to find a way to port this but none of the forums can do this. I admire you guys for sure for the job you are spending but I didn't expect this case to be impossible because you guys have done much more complicated jobs than this.

So therefore, this was my reaction due to pure frustration and nothing personal towards any of you developers.

Anyways, I hope there could be a small little chance to be able to get this issue solved in the future - if anyone wants to take that challenge, I mean.
8th November 2014, 12:58 PM   |  #16  
timmaaa's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 7,969
 
16,292 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by netr0pa

I might sound a bit harsch when I wrote the first message but that is just because I have been desperate to find a way to port this but none of the forums can do this. I admire you guys for sure for the job you are spending but I didn't expect this case to be impossible because you guys have done much more complicated jobs than this.

So therefore, this was my reaction due to pure frustration and nothing personal towards any of you developers.

Anyways, I hope there could be a small little chance to be able to get this issue solved in the future - if anyone wants to take that challenge, I mean.

Sorry, but it just won't happen. The camera app is tied so heavily into the framework of ColorOS that so much of ColorOS would need to be ported across along with the camera, that you'd actually just be left with ColorOS as your ROM. Plus the amount of effort vs the payoff is just ridiculously disproportionate. Essentially, if you really want the camera that bad, you might as well just run ColorOS.

PS. I'm not a dev, just an RC.

Transmitted via Bacon
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes