No registration required

RE: CPU Monitor

OP skyhonor

31st August 2014, 01:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

115 posts
Hi

I have been using CPU Monitor, I'm light on widgets (around 6), I alwways make sure the background apps are closed. I have turned off my phone for 10 minutes, and turned it back on after 30 minutes. My phone feels kinda warm/hot. The CPU monitor shows that I'm on 33 C. Is this normal to be this warm? Thank you.
31st August 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 31

148 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhonor

Hi

I have been using CPU Monitor, I'm light on widgets (around 6), I alwways make sure the background apps are closed. I have turned off my phone for 10 minutes, and turned it back on after 30 minutes. My phone feels kinda warm/hot. The CPU monitor shows that I'm on 33 C. Is this normal to be this warm? Thank you.

Low to mid 30s celsius is where my phone idles at. I usually can't feel any warmth until the phone gets into the 50s. Playing games gets it up the 60s and sometimes peaks into 70s. That when it gets uncomfortably hot to touch at the top by the camera.

A lot of apps that report on temp tend to report battery temp and not cpu temp. Battery temp tends to stay at 30-40s and that is fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to kokocabana For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st August 2014, 06:56 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

115 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokocabana

Low to mid 30s celsius is where my phone idles at. I usually can't feel any warmth until the phone gets into the 50s. Playing games gets it up the 60s and sometimes peaks into 70s. That when it gets uncomfortably hot to touch at the top by the camera.

A lot of apps that report on temp tend to report battery temp and not cpu temp. Battery temp tends to stay at 30-40s and that is fine.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread