XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Customize lockscreen info

Tip us?

duratto
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Customize lockscreen info

Hello guys, I was wondering if it is possible to change the info that is shown on the lockscreen (see screenshot attached). I know you can change the way the screen locks but I would like to keep it the way it is and change what's displayed on it. At the moment as you can see you have time, date, battery charge and temperature: can this info be replace by something else, is there anywhere in the settings where I can decide what I want to be displayed there?
thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lockScreen.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (15.2 KB, 42 views)

timmaaa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6,318

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by duratto View Post
Hello guys, I was wondering if it is possible to change the info that is shown on the lockscreen (see screenshot attached). I know you can change the way the screen locks but I would like to keep it the way it is and change what's displayed on it. At the moment as you can see you have time, date, battery charge and temperature: can this info be replace by something else, is there anywhere in the settings where I can decide what I want to be displayed there?
thanks
There's no way to change what's displayed there at the moment, but an Xposed module will probably pop up at some point.

Transmitted via Bacon
OnePlus One | crDroid/AK | TWRP 2.7.1.1

Do not PM me asking for assistance, that's what my Q&A thread is for!

duratto
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
OH shame, well, thanks for letting me know
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa View Post
There's no way to change what's displayed there at the moment, but an Xposed module will probably pop up at some point.

Transmitted via Bacon