FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Driver Issues

OP justinblaine23

21st August 2014, 03:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Boise, ID
Thanks Meter: 18

175 posts
More
For whatever Reason I cannot get the drivers installed on either of my computers and thus cannot unlock the bootloader for my device. I am familair with rooting and installing roms as I have done so on two separate devices previously. However, I cannot get the phone to be recognized in Device manager with either the Samsung drivers or the Google drivers. All I get is The One with the yellow exclamation point.

Anybody else had this issue? If not does anybody have any suggestions as to what may be causing the issue?

Thanks!
21st August 2014, 03:39 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 6,112

14,248 posts
Donate to Me
More
Have you tried Universal Naked Drivers? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2386956
21st August 2014, 03:52 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Boise, ID

175 posts
More
[QUOTE=zephiK;54954022]Have you tried Universal Naked Drivers? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2386956[/QUOTE

I just tried and still no luck. Also the Universal Naked Drivers didn't have any sort of install file so I'm not entirely sure what do do after I've downloaded. I tried using the "Have Disk" option but no luck. Maybe you know how to use them ?

I did a full uninstall of all the previous drivers I had installed for the One and uninstalled the device in device mgr prior to downloading the universal naked ones.

Also, the device is recognized fine in MTP mode. It goes to the "Unknown" Status once I turn on Debugging.
Last edited by justinblaine23; 21st August 2014 at 03:59 AM.
21st August 2014, 04:32 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 6,112

14,248 posts
Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=justinblaine23;54954162]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiK

Have you tried Universal Naked Drivers? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2386956[/QUOTE

I just tried and still no luck. Also the Universal Naked Drivers didn't have any sort of install file so I'm not entirely sure what do do after I've downloaded. I tried using the "Have Disk" option but no luck. Maybe you know how to use them ?

I did a full uninstall of all the previous drivers I had installed for the One and uninstalled the device in device mgr prior to downloading the universal naked ones.

Also, the device is recognized fine in MTP mode. It goes to the "Unknown" Status once I turn on Debugging.

You would manually install the drivers. If you read the thread, the installation process is in there. If you run W8.1 you will need to disable driver signature which is also explained in the thread.
22nd August 2014, 02:53 AM   |  #5  
Flag Broken Arrow
Thanks Meter: 722

382 posts
Donate to Me
More
Download android SDK package. The standard android drivers are included. I'm assuming you are wanting to Oem unlock your device and can't get ADB debugging working
22nd August 2014, 03:29 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Boise, ID

175 posts
More
I fixed it by using Google's drivers and selecting them in device manager for each state the phone was in. Ex: mtp, debugging on/off and once after connecting with fastboot. Thanks to all that responded!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread