No registration required

Google Drive w/ Titanium Backup?

OP skyhonor

17th August 2014, 05:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

115 posts
Hello fellow XDA community!

I have no idea how to restore my app data with google drive using titanium back up. I backup my data before and it worked. I have 3 android devices, with titanium back up. When I sync to Remote Location: Titanium Back Up 4 on all three devices, only back-up using one device. The other two doesn't overwrite the previous/old data I had on them. I tried looking on youtube and google for tips. But to no avail, no luck. There doesn't seem to be a guide for how to restore using google drive. Please help, thank you again.
8th September 2014, 04:25 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member

115 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhonor

I have no idea how to restore my app data with google drive using titanium back up. I backup my data before and it worked. I have 3 android devices, with titanium back up. When I sync to Remote Location: Titanium Back Up 4 on all three devices, only back-up using one device. The other two doesn't overwrite the previous/old data I had on them. I tried looking on youtube and google for tips. But to no avail, no luck. There doesn't seem to be a guide for how to restore using google drive. Please help, thank you again.

bump
8th September 2014, 07:22 AM   |  #3  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 125

176 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhonor

You'd probably be better off contacting/emailing the dev, this doesn't sound like a device-specific problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to latenightchameleon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th September 2014, 08:03 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

115 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by latenightchameleon

You'd probably be better off contacting/emailing the dev, this doesn't sound like a device-specific problem.

Ok I will. Thank you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread