[Q] Any way to emulate Nvidia shield / xbox / ps3 controller ?

OP MrEnderkiller

7th September 2014, 05:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hello,
I have recently tried and succeeded to make Portal and Half Life 2 work on my OnePlus One (I can't tell how because it's illegal and against the rules of the forum I think, do your own research). The only problem is, I need the Nvidia Shield controller, or a ps3 / xbox / or any other android-supported controller, as there are no touch controls. My problem is that I don't have any controller of this type (except a Wiimote which doesn't work with Android kitkat). Here is my question : is there an app / overlay which can simulate a physical controller so I can play it without a physical controller ? I know it's quite hard, but I'm pretty desperate, as I can look at the beautiful menu screen, but am not able to control it. Does anyone have an idea ?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by MrEnderkiller; 7th September 2014 at 05:57 PM.
7th September 2014, 07:28 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,205

7,870 posts
More
Cm doesn't support wiimote? I thought they did.
7th September 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 87

501 posts
More
Wrote you a pm, but it's for using the controller, sorry.
7th September 2014, 11:06 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,091

8,211 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEnderkiller

Hello,
I have recently tried and succeeded to make Portal and Half Life 2 work on my OnePlus One (I can't tell how because it's illegal and against the rules of the forum I think, do your own research). The only problem is, I need the Nvidia Shield controller, or a ps3 / xbox / or any other android-supported controller, as there are no touch controls. My problem is that I don't have any controller of this type (except a Wiimote which doesn't work with Android kitkat). Here is my question : is there an app / overlay which can simulate a physical controller so I can play it without a physical controller ? I know it's quite hard, but I'm pretty desperate, as I can look at the beautiful menu screen, but am not able to control it. Does anyone have an idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Look into the sixaxis app. I know it supported ps3 / wii motes in the past. I wouldn't see it going away now.
8th September 2014, 07:56 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny4579

Cm doesn't support wiimote? I thought they did.

Thanks for your answers. Maybe CM supports the Wiimote, but at least it seems that the Wiimote doesn't work with these games. I think they need a classic controller mapping.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread