FORUMS

[Q] Need some help...

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By b_willie, Junior Member on 12th August 2014, 03:05 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Just got the OPO yesterday, love the phone so far but it's not showing up on my PC after clicking on Android debugging. I've spent 3 hours on the web/forums here and on XDA, tried the one click toolkits and just about anything I could find. I'd really like to root and unlock this phone, any ideas would be a great help. Running Windows XP on the PC and still 4.4.2 on the OPO

12th August 2014, 03:15 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_willie

Just got the OPO yesterday, love the phone so far but it's not showing up on my PC after clicking on Android debugging. I've spent 3 hours on the web/forums here and on XDA, tried the one click toolkits and just about anything I could find. I'd really like to root and unlock this phone, any ideas would be a great help. Running Windows XP on the PC and still 4.4.2 on the OPO

Try this:

Launch the installer and follow all the steps.

Reboot and try again
13th August 2014, 12:30 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
still no luck, it shows up green in the checker but when I put it into debugging mode the disappears from the PC. I think I'm going to try and find a different PC to use... It has to be something with my computer
13th August 2014, 12:35 AM |#4  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 21,923

Donate to Me
More
Just so you know there are updates to your phone to 4.4.4.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2386956 these are my preferred drivers. Use them, although your machine's OS is pretty old. Try a machine that is newer with at least Windows 7.
The drivers say they should work on XP. Give it a try
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread