Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,641 Members 44,280 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need some help...

Tip us?

b_willie
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Need some help...

Just got the OPO yesterday, love the phone so far but it's not showing up on my PC after clicking on Android debugging. I've spent 3 hours on the web/forums here and on XDA, tried the one click toolkits and just about anything I could find. I'd really like to root and unlock this phone, any ideas would be a great help. Running Windows XP on the PC and still 4.4.2 on the OPO

TheCrazyLex
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_willie View Post
Just got the OPO yesterday, love the phone so far but it's not showing up on my PC after clicking on Android debugging. I've spent 3 hours on the web/forums here and on XDA, tried the one click toolkits and just about anything I could find. I'd really like to root and unlock this phone, any ideas would be a great help. Running Windows XP on the PC and still 4.4.2 on the OPO
Try this:

Launch the installer and follow all the steps.

Reboot and try again

b_willie
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
still no luck, it shows up green in the checker but when I put it into debugging mode the disappears from the PC. I think I'm going to try and find a different PC to use... It has to be something with my computer

zephiK
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,670

DONATE TO ME
Just so you know there are updates to your phone to 4.4.4.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2386956 these are my preferred drivers. Use them, although your machine's OS is pretty old. Try a machine that is newer with at least Windows 7.
The drivers say they should work on XP. Give it a try
Follow me on Twitter! | Scrolling Mods for Various OPO Roms

OnePlus One: Mahdi | Franco Kernel
Older devices: Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus, TF101, Nexus S, Samsung Vibrant, G1