Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,424 Members 36,916 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to install Cyanogen in 1+ with ColorOS? I get error in the recovery!

Tip us?

cron0s879D
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Question How to install Cyanogen in 1+ with ColorOS? I get error in the recovery!

I have the one+ of china (with colorOS) and I want convert to Cyanogen or CyanogenMod.

How to do it? I've downloaded 2 files in here:
https://cyngn.com/products/oneplusone/

cm-11.0-XNPH33R-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip
cm-11.0-XNPH33R-bacon-boot-debuggable.img

Also I've seen this website:

http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=bacon

cm-11-20140825-NIGHTLY-bacon.zip

What is the difference between cm-11.0-XNPH33R-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip and cm-11-20140825-NIGHTLY-bacon.zip ?

What is the official ROM of One+?

I know how to enter to the recovery. I get error when I select "install from sd" the file "cm-11.0-XNPH33R-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip"
what is the .img file?

Thank you!

zephiK
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,799

DONATE TO ME
The official ROM of OnePlus One is CM11S. The differences between CM11S and CM11 is that CM11S is the stock ROM with some apps that you would normally not see on any other device (AudioFX, CM11S lock screen, etc).

The zip you're trying to flash is not a flashable zip, its used in Fastboot thats why it says -fastboot.

Follow the guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2788632 and you'll be on CM11S.

If you want CM11, then just adb sideload the CM nightly zip after wiping.
Follow me on Twitter! | Scrolling Mods for Various OPO Roms

OnePlus One: Mahdi | Franco Kernel
Older devices: Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus, TF101, Nexus S, Samsung Vibrant, G1

The Following User Says Thank You to zephiK For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kokocabana
Old
Thanks Meter 25
It sounds like you're trying to flash CM11 right over colorOS without wiping first.
Oneplus One 64GB (CM11S)
HTC Desire (MildWild 5.0) - Retired
The Following User Says Thank You to kokocabana For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cron0s879D
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiK View Post
The official ROM of OnePlus One is CM11S. The differences between CM11S and CM11 is that CM11S is the stock ROM with some apps that you would normally not see on any other device (AudioFX, CM11S lock screen, etc).

The zip you're trying to flash is not a flashable zip, its used in Fastboot thats why it says -fastboot.

Follow the guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2788632 and you'll be on CM11S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokocabana View Post
It sounds like you're trying to flash CM11 right over colorOS without wiping first.

Thank you! I've got it! now I'm using CM11S but I have another problem...

When I try to install from TWRP the ROM "cm-11-20140826-NIGHTLY-bacon" I get md5 error in TWRP and I can't install it. How to do it?

any link for gaps??

thank you masters!!!

jo3holl4nd
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cron0s879D View Post
Thank you! I've got it! now I'm using CM11S but I have another problem...

When I try to install from TWRP the ROM "cm-11-20140826-NIGHTLY-bacon" I get md5 error in TWRP and I can't install it. How to do it?

any link for gaps??

thank you masters!!!
If you get a MD5 error, the hashes don't match and you should re-download the file.
The Following User Says Thank You to jo3holl4nd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cron0s879D
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiK View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokocabana View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo3holl4nd View Post
If you get a MD5 error, the hashes don't match and you should re-download the file.
I'm try it and the problem persist. Is it possible that is there another problem? I'm try it with 4 different files .zip! always I get the same error!

thank you!

jo3holl4nd
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
I'm try it and the problem persist. Is it possible that is there another problem? I'm try it with 4 different files .zip! always I get the same error!

thank you!
If you are positive the file is not corrupt and understand the risks, just uncheck the box to verify zip file signature right before flashing.
The Following User Says Thank You to jo3holl4nd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cron0s879D
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo3holl4nd View Post
If you are positive the file is not corrupt and understand the risks, just uncheck the box to verify zip file signature right before flashing.
I've try it also and I get error md5 also!

jo3holl4nd
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
I've try it also and I get error md5 also!

Check MD5 of the file with something like ES file explorer and see if it matches what the download site has listed. This Thread may also help.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...shing-t1762278

EasyGoingXD
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Go with a different Recovery. I am using the CWM Recovery and everything works/worked fine for me!