[Q] How to find out Oneplus Kernel, Radio and HBoot information

OP Falen

7th August 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

81 posts
More
When I reboot into bootloader, all I get is the Cyanogenmod mascot's face with the "Fastboot Mode" text below that. Is there a way to find out what the hboot, kernel, and radio version are on the phone?

Thanks.
7th August 2014, 02:03 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 6,796

14,106 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falen

When I reboot into bootloader, all I get is the Cyanogenmod mascot's face with the "Fastboot Mode" text below that. Is there a way to find out what the hboot, kernel, and radio version are on the phone?

Thanks.

The kernel and baseband can be found in About Phone in Settings. As for the hboot, I'm assuming you're come from an HTC? Don't think hboot even applies to this device.

Transmitted via Bacon
The Following User Says Thank You to timmaaa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th August 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 5,393

13,289 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

The kernel and baseband can be found in About Phone in Settings. As for the hboot, I'm assuming you're come from an HTC? Don't think hboot even applies to this device.

Transmitted via Bacon

What he said. I would like the CM team to include this information in fastboot, as well as a navigation to reboot into recovery/system/etc in fastboot similar to how the Nexus bootloader is

7th August 2014, 02:38 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 6,796

14,106 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiK

What he said. I would like the CM team to include this information in fastboot, as well as a navigation to reboot into recovery/system/etc in fastboot similar to how the Nexus bootloader is

The ability to navigate directly from the phone without the use of fastboot commands really should be stock standard in my opinion. Not sure why it's been done this way, maybe due to laziness.

Transmitted via Bacon
7th August 2014, 02:58 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 5,393

13,289 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

The ability to navigate directly from the phone without the use of fastboot commands really should be stock standard in my opinion. Not sure why it's been done this way, maybe due to laziness.

Transmitted via Bacon

Lets hope it can be added in the updated ota with a updated bootloader. And I agree.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread