No registration required

Mic not working during call

OP neyurt

27th December 2014, 04:02 PM   |  #21  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 9

83 posts
More
I was afraid my OPO would break down somethime, and now it happend to me too.. AAA. Same simptoms, low (inaudible) incall volume, microphone works fine on speakerphone. Mixer_paths alteration does not work. Tried 10 roms already to no avail, including official CM11S (38R and 44R) and ColorOS. Nothing worked.

Hopefully Oneplus responds quickly to my RMA request
27th December 2014, 11:10 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 0

58 posts
Could someone upload an unmodified mixer paths xml file for me?
On speakerphone callers can't hear me. I think I modified the xml file and now speaker is to loud. My Microphone works fine with regular ear piece

Sent from my Oneplus One using XDA Free mobile app.
2nd January 2015, 09:40 PM   |  #23  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 9

83 posts
More
What i think is strange, is The fact that my audio Recordings sound fine. Only calls het almost no microphone volume. Is this also The case woth tou guys?
10th January 2015, 05:28 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 8

93 posts
Same issue here, started a month ago, people hear me extremely low and muffled, speakerphone/bluetooth works fine though.

I bought the phone from someone with an invite, so I got the order number from him and submitted a general ticket with all the details. You can't submit an RMA request if the order number isn't linked to your account.

Hopefully somebody will respond, I paid 450 for this phone, I was very happy with it, but the way they treat this situation will decide if I ever deal with them again. I was looking forward to the oneplus two.
Last edited by mkurzum; 10th January 2015 at 11:08 PM.
13th January 2015, 03:06 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkurzum

Same issue here, started a month ago, people hear me extremely low and muffled, speakerphone/bluetooth works fine though.

I bought the phone from someone with an invite, so I got the order number from him and submitted a general ticket with all the details. You can't submit an RMA request if the order number isn't linked to your account.

Hopefully somebody will respond, I paid 450 for this phone, I was very happy with it, but the way they treat this situation will decide if I ever deal with them again. I was looking forward to the oneplus two.

I have the same issue guys like you had (incoming call voice is all right but no one can hear me , included Viber) I just hop on google market downloaded ( Microphone) app and increased the gain for 100Db, that's all . Then I made gsm call also Viber all good guys, it works for me.Everyone can hear me now
14th January 2015, 12:11 AM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 8

93 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokhantosun

I have the same issue guys like you had (incoming call voice is all right but no one can hear me , included Viber) I just hop on google market downloaded ( Microphone) app and increased the gain for 100Db, that's all . Then I made gsm call also Viber all good guys, it works for me.Everyone can hear me now

I'll give it a try, can't hurt.

Customer support hasn't exactly been stellar.

Thanks for the tip, I'll report back.
The Following User Says Thank You to mkurzum For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th January 2015, 04:33 PM   |  #27  

9 posts
I was thinking because of current ROM (color is 1.2.0) cos when I take a picture in night time or sunshine quality is terrible also this mic problem has been occured , I donno what to say, let's wait stock ROM for lollipop might be good improvement
15th January 2015, 01:15 AM   |  #28  

53 posts
You can also try the speaker mod if all else fails,it switches the mics

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app
25th January 2015, 07:58 AM   |  #29  
Flag Altenburg, Thuringia, Germany
Thanks Meter: 67

463 posts
are there already any solutions? a friend has exactly the some problem from one day to another.

is it CM related and works on a AOSP built?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread