Unofficial CM12.1 Available for Moto E 2014

While Motorola is yet to release a final 5.0.2 build for the Moto E 2014, XDA Senior … more

Pinsy Brings Social Sketching To Your Watch & Phone

Did you watch Apple’s VP draw on his wrist during the Apple Watch announcement … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5

Android 5.1 is slowly putting its mark in the custom ROM world. CyanogenMod 12.1 is available to … more

Nexus Player 5.1 LMY47D Rooted

We recently featured the Nexus Player, Google’s second attempt at a digital media … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Mic not working during call

3rd February 2015, 07:04 PM   |  #31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedecape

It's super easy to fix, but we need root.

Copy and paste from OPO forums:

First you need a rooted device.

If you could, edit using a file explorer such as ES Explorer with root access

/system/build.prop. Change

ro.qc.sdk.audio.fluencetype=fluence

to

ro.qc.sdk.audio.fluencetype=none

Then, edit /system/etc/audio_platform_info.xml

<device name="SND_DEVICE_IN_HANDSET_MIC" acdb_id="40" />

to

<device name="SND_DEVICE_IN_HANDSET_MIC" acdb_id="4" />

And also....

1. Go to system/etc/mixer_paths.xml
2. Mount system as R/W
3. Open up mixer_paths.xml with Text Editor
4. Scroll close to the bottom of the text, your little scroll position indicator should be about an inch up from the bottom of your screen(no on screen buttons)
5. You will see <!-- Analog input devices --> and a bunch of text underneath.
6. I wasn't entirely sure which mic would make this work so I changed the <path name+"main-mic"> value from 84 to 100. (Play around with the value until you find a sweet spot.) IF YOU GET ENVIRONMENTAL MICROPHONE INTERFERENCE, TRY TURNING THE VALUES BACK DOWN A BIT.
7. Save the changed mixer_paths.xml and reboot your device for good measure

Good luck

This settings solve echo during call? The people I'm calling hear echo of his voice.
3rd February 2015, 07:21 PM   |  #32  
Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 21
 
185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrygaggio19

This settings solve echo during call? The people I'm calling hear echo of his voice.

I'm not sure, but if you are rooted give it a try

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
4th February 2015, 04:24 PM   |  #33  
Senior Member
Flag Altenburg, Thuringia, Germany
Thanks Meter: 70
 
472 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
is it possible to fix without root? maybe with a flashable zip?
4th February 2015, 10:16 PM   |  #34  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedecape

It's super easy to fix, but we need root.

Copy and paste from OPO forums:

First you need a rooted device.

If you could, edit using a file explorer such as ES Explorer with root access

/system/build.prop. Change

ro.qc.sdk.audio.fluencetype=fluence

to

ro.qc.sdk.audio.fluencetype=none

Then, edit /system/etc/audio_platform_info.xml

<device name="SND_DEVICE_IN_HANDSET_MIC" acdb_id="40" />

to

<device name="SND_DEVICE_IN_HANDSET_MIC" acdb_id="4" />

And also....

1. Go to system/etc/mixer_paths.xml
2. Mount system as R/W
3. Open up mixer_paths.xml with Text Editor
4. Scroll close to the bottom of the text, your little scroll position indicator should be about an inch up from the bottom of your screen(no on screen buttons)
5. You will see <!-- Analog input devices --> and a bunch of text underneath.
6. I wasn't entirely sure which mic would make this work so I changed the <path name+"main-mic"> value from 84 to 100. (Play around with the value until you find a sweet spot.) IF YOU GET ENVIRONMENTAL MICROPHONE INTERFERENCE, TRY TURNING THE VALUES BACK DOWN A BIT.
7. Save the changed mixer_paths.xml and reboot your device for good measure

Good luck

Hi all,
I had Mic problem on my wife's phone ( opposite cant hear me at all during voice call, speakerphone call was fine, voip call via skype was fine, call with earphone was fine too and also the Mic worked fine when recording with a voice recorder app ).
I followed the method fedecape mentioned ( Actually i saw this method before at One+ forum and it worked for me.
Now, the other side hear me, not very loud but still, he can hear and understand what i say, at least for now....and hopefully for good.
OPO 16GB with CM11-XNPH44S
<path name+"main-mic"> changed to 92.
Just wanted to inform that the method works.
4th February 2015, 10:38 PM   |  #35  
Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 21
 
185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meir.aviv

Hi all,
I had Mic problem on my wife's phone ( opposite cant hear me at all during voice call, speakerphone call was fine, voip call via skype was fine, call with earphone was fine too and also the Mic worked fine when recording with a voice recorder app ).
I followed the method fedecape mentioned ( Actually i saw this method before at One+ forum and it worked for me.
Now, the other side hear me, not very loud but still, he can hear and understand what i say, at least for now....and hopefully for good.
OPO 16GB with CM11-XNPH44S
<path name+"main-mic"> changed to 92.
Just wanted to inform that the method works.

For the main mic value I personally use 110

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
21st February 2015, 03:08 AM   |  #36  
Junior Member
mar del plata
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Donate to Me
More
I have the same issue , how I can fix it?
I already tried with charging valunes on build.prop
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes