FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Mic not working during call

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By neyurt, Junior Member on 28th August 2014, 09:43 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th April 2015, 01:50 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yashwanthms

I have a slightly different issue. The call quality will be fine. But all of a sudden, after some 20-30 seconds, the call will be going on but the other person cant hear a word that I say and I also can't hear anything from the other person. For around 10-15 seconds, the call freezes. Then again I can hear the other person all of a sudden and it will be fine. The again after 5-10 seconds the same issue occurs. It is happening during every call and I am getting very annoyed. Any idea what the issue might be? I have tried stock rom, cm12 based roms, different kernels as well. Still the issue persists.

Hi,
I am also facing the same issue ..Have u found any solutions??

15th June 2015, 10:19 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unhappy Microphone not working during calls
I am now having the same issue. After 11 months it just happened, out of the blue microphone stopped working during calls!

I submitted a ticket and Michael got back to me in less than 24 hours asking for some pictures to make sure there is no physical damage. I was very impressed by the quick response so far! I need this to be fixed asap as I am using this phone for work as well! We'll see how it goes..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread