FORUMS

Mic not working during call

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By neyurt, Junior Member on 28th August 2014, 10:43 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th September 2015, 05:36 PM |#51  
indian84's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 1,485
 
More
I also had issues with Mic. It turned out to be hardware fault. I had it fixed and now have no issues.
 
 
15th September 2015, 05:38 PM |#52  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Raziel666

Try to disable Ok Google detection from any screen. I was driven crazy with this but that option worked for me.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

My problem was fixed, for now anyway. I flashed Exodus ROM and all is well! I'll keep everyone updated. I'm not sure if it was Exodus that fixed or the fact that I did a factory wipe for a clean install. I do know that reinstalling (clean) COS 12.1 did not help.
18th September 2015, 01:26 PM |#53  
Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHawk1337

After flashing many different roms, kernels and adjusting my build.prop every time, this finally fixed my mic problems. Thanks a lot!

To anyone referring to the thread in the time of need, I can confirm that this DOES work. I had tried mixer_paths and build.prop methods to no avail. Didn't bother flashing new ROMs and Kernels after reading the uselessness of doing so. Go on and flash the mic bypass zip, it will work
13th November 2015, 07:38 PM |#54  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by mharis05

To anyone referring to the thread in the time of need, I can confirm that this DOES work. I had tried mixer_paths and build.prop methods to no avail. Didn't bother flashing new ROMs and Kernels after reading the uselessness of doing so. Go on and flash the mic bypass zip, it will work

Hi friend how do you do that?
9th December 2015, 04:51 AM |#55  
Junior Member
Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Fix
http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...o-mod-t2967925
Download main mic bypass and flash it using twrp.
I have faulty main mic and this phone is out of warranty so using this solution

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by indian84

I also had issues with Mic. It turned out to be hardware fault. I had it fixed and now have no issues.

How did you fix it .? How much did it cost you ?
My phone is out of warranty so...
9th December 2015, 06:53 AM |#56  
indian84's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 1,485
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aakashg12

http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...o-mod-t2967925
Download main mic bypass and flash it using twrp.
I have faulty main mic and this phone is out of warranty so using this solution

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------



How did you fix it .? How much did it cost you ?
My phone is out of warranty so...

My phone was under warranty. So got it fixed for free.
9th December 2015, 10:58 AM |#57  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Solution to the problem
Simply disable Any screen Ok GOogle Option. in Google app. That will fix the problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes