OnePlus One - shipping time to UK?

Search This thread

Jon.W

Feb 12, 2012
Worcester
Normal shipping. Ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday.

Awesome! Ordered it Wednesday so could expect it tomorrow or saturday!

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

That's a piss take. I ordered mine last Thursday (17th) and it's still at Heathrow with DHL. I paid for Express Delivery as well :(

Have you tried to contact the courier? I think express should have been delivered within 7 calender days so you're entitled to know what's going on and you could ask for your money back..

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
Awesome! Ordered it Wednesday so could expect it tomorrow or saturday!

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Have you tried to contact the courier? I think express should have been delivered within 7 calender days so you're entitled to know what's going on and you could ask for your money back..

Yep. They have the order (and have since Friday 18th) but are awaiting instruction from OnePlus to send it to me apparently and to talk to them. So I've raised a ticket to see what's going on

Jon.W

Feb 12, 2012
Worcester
My order still says "Processing". Some people say they have received the phone while it still says "processing".
Not sure what to think!

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
Seems OnePlus are now ignoring my requests for updates so I've told them if it's not here by Monday I'm getting my money back. Terrible customer service :(

Jon.W

Feb 12, 2012
Worcester
Seems OnePlus are now ignoring my requests for updates so I've told them if it's not here by Monday I'm getting my money back. Terrible customer service :(

I'd say wait until Tuesday because, as we all know, no post Sunday and if it isn't with you by Tuesday then there's more than just a problem.

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
I'd say wait until Tuesday because, as we all know, no post Sunday and if it isn't with you by Tuesday then there's more than just a problem.

I probably will wait, I want the phone, but it's the lack of communication that annoys me. Until I had the 'Shipped' email they were fine but since then they've not replied to anything. All they have to do is tell DHL to pick it up and deliver it and I'll get it!

EDIT: Had a reply, they're going to check on things and let me know

Last edited:

Jon.W

Feb 12, 2012
Worcester
I got no tracking info. It came by royal mail 24 hour service, must have been sent from UK, but I don't have the envelope with me...

9y9e2y5a.jpg

Was your order still processing or did it let you know that it was shipped?

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

I probably will wait, I want the phone, but it's the lack of communication that annoys me. Until I had the 'Shipped' email they were fine but since then they've not replied to anything. All they have to do is tell DHL to pick it up and deliver it and I'll get it!

EDIT: Had a reply, they're going to check on things and let me know

I feel for you, mate! Hopefully it will arrive quickly. If I were you I would try and get my money back for the postage.

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
Well, mine finally arrived this afternoon. Seems OnePlus had to send a new consignment as the original went wrong somewhere along the line. Have to say the phone is nice but not even turned it on yet as I don't have a microSIM cause the M8 uses a Nano SIM so need to get an adapter.

Still going to try and get my money back for delivery but we'll see

boomam

May 23, 2007
Ordered on Saturday afternoon with express delivery.
Assuming the 3-5 days i would expect it by Friday or the following Monday at the extreme lastest.
Would be nice to have it earlier though.

nathlynn22

Apr 8, 2013
Ordered 28/08 at 6am I'm hoping it will come sat or Monday. Can't wait now guys. @EddyOS did you sell it in the end lol at least bit finally came

nathlynn22

Apr 8, 2013
I ordered mine today (25th November) and hoping I get it before my holiday starting 29th.. Choose express delivery so should be in luck!
My phone took 2 days. Had it what over 3months. I did standard as its for some reason faster. Should join the UK one plus forum 'friends of UK' a lot of us guys on there. So fingers crossed you get it on weekend. But it'd dhl and they don't deliver on Saturdays I don't think so again fingers crossed [emoji6]

roketjack

Jun 3, 2009
Norwich
My phone took 2 days. Had it what over 3months. I did standard as its for some reason faster. Should join the UK one plus forum 'friends of UK' a lot of us guys on there. So fingers crossed you get it on weekend. But it'd dhl and they don't deliver on Saturdays I don't think so again fingers crossed [emoji6]
I've joined them on Friends of UK and what a great bunch!

Top Liked Posts