OnePlus One stuck after Nightlies - "SystemUI Crashed"

Search This thread

cnevikas

Apr 13, 2007
Hello All.

I have OnePlus One with CM12 on it. I use CyanDelta to make fetch the nightlies from the server and install. This is working since the day i bought the phone. However, for some reasons i was unable to update the My phone using CyanDelta from some time.

I downloaded the latest "cm-13.0-20151130-NIGHTLY-bacon.zip" from official download page of cynogemod and imported the same on CyanDelta and installed it.
After the installation as per normal process it ran the updates and rebooted the phone.
after a long process of rebooting it gave an errors "SystemUI Crashed" and it is stuck there only.
i am unable to use my phone now as i can't see excpet this error. I have 2 options, "report" and "ok". whatever i press it is the same.

I have Very Very very important data and apps installed on my phone and i don't want to loose anything from there. As reinstalling app again will cause loss of very important data too. I don't know what to do but need to get my phone started.

Please help. I really really need steps to recover.

what if i go to recovery mode and select that same or another "*.*. NIGHTLY-bacon.zip" of version 12 and install from there.. will that remove all my Apps ?

Please advise.

Novius vi

Aug 20, 2012
Houston
So I'm definitely not an expert at all, but I am going through a similar situation as you. I believe the problem is from the fact that CyanDelta installed android 6.0 (marshmallow), but it didn't install the gapps 6.0, the gapps compatible for android 6.0. This is what maybe causing the crashes (Conformation of this would be appreciated). As for what to do about restoring your data I'm currently trying to figure out what to do my self. I was able to get in to twrp and I backed up my data then I connected my phone to my computer via usb and transferred the back up to my pc. I'm not sure if I can get back my data specifically my sms through the twrp back up, but I'll update you if I can so you can follow the process if you have twrp.