Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,386 Members 51,721 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

OnePlus One volume buttons problem

Tip us?

Ferenor
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default OnePlus One volume buttons problem

Hey, I've got recently a Oneplus One but, when I turned it on, I found that he has a problem with the volume buttons, I mean when pressing for example the vol + button it will not turn it higher or what, same when pressing the vol - button . I also found that if I take pressed the vol + or - buttons it will change from normal to vibration, just that. It seems like they are blocked or something, I don't know :\ Can someone help me understand what I can do with it? Sorry for bad english!

Ps. I'm italian, lol

btbrotherton
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferenor View Post
Hey, I've got recently a Oneplus One but, when I turned it on, I found that he has a problem with the volume buttons, I mean when pressing for example the vol + button it will not turn it higher or what, same when pressing the vol - button . I also found that if I take pressed the vol + or - buttons it will change from normal to vibration, just that. It seems like they are blocked or something, I don't know :\ Can someone help me understand what I can do with it? Sorry for bad english!

Ps. I'm italian, lol
I am having this same exact issue, did you ever find a solution?

nindustrial
Old
Thanks Meter 0
*bump*

same issue here, + vol button does not work, only - does. seems to be hardware issue, as it won't even work to launch into fastboot mode. have this issue under the original cms as well as Flappy's AOSP rom...

anyone found a fix? i've contaced oneplus, and playing the support waiting game right now...