FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Multirom CM12?

3rd February 2015, 04:48 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Multirom claims I need the kexec-hardboot patch. How do I get this onto my CM12? I'm rocking the 12-20150112-NIGHTLY-bacon build. Will a system update have this patch there? Or nah? Want to try some other Lollipop ROMs alongside my CM12. Please help!

8th February 2015, 09:51 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJMevec

Multirom claims I need the kexec-hardboot patch. How do I get this onto my CM12? I'm rocking the 12-20150112-NIGHTLY-bacon build. Will a system update have this patch there? Or nah? Want to try some other Lollipop ROMs alongside my CM12. Please help!

INSTALL ak KERNEL
The Following User Says Thank You to Upakul For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2015, 07:48 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upakul

INSTALL ak KERNEL

Installed AK Kernal. Wifi and Data don't work. Multirom works. Uninstalled AK Kernal and went back to CM12 because WIFI AND DATA :P Any other helps?
10th February 2015, 06:01 AM |#4  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJMevec

Installed AK Kernal. Wifi and Data don't work. Multirom works. Uninstalled AK Kernal and went back to CM12 because WIFI AND DATA :P Any other helps?

use the skull version I gues skull80 !
10th February 2015, 07:54 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 386

More
Install the newest nightly that one is really old. There's new firmware that will get installed that is required. Then install ak kernel
17th February 2015, 03:57 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ek69

Install the newest nightly that one is really old. There's new firmware that will get installed that is required. Then install ak kernel

I was running the latest FW for CM12 at that time. Has it been updated to work better with AK Kernel or something?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread