Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,560 Members 54,089 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] My OPO storage lost......

Tip us?
 
hongchan2000
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 31
Join Date: Feb 2008
Unhappy [Q] My OPO storage lost......

Hi all,I just got my OPO 64GB yesterday, after I unlock OPO, flash TWRP & flash to 30O, I check my total storage just got 12.xx GB....May I know how can I get storage back......please please help....thanks all & good day...
 
d4fseeker
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 434
Posts: 1,287
Join Date: Oct 2010
This mostly happens when flashing from ColorOS to CM11S.
See here for a fix: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/r.../#post-3015138
Samsung S1Samsung S3Oneplus One
The Following User Says Thank You to d4fseeker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rickyx32
Old
#3  
rickyx32's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 86
Posts: 287
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongchan2000 View Post
Hi all,I just got my OPO 64GB yesterday, after I unlock OPO, flash TWRP & flash to 30O, I check my total storage just got 12.xx GB....May I know how can I get storage back......please please help....thanks all & good day...
Don't worry its an easy fix, just flash the 64GB factory image from this thread on your desktop. Please read the instructions carefully.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...stock-t2826541
Current Phone: OnePlus One 64GB
Previous Devices: Nexus 5, Galaxy S3, HTC One V, LG Optimus Elite, LG Optimus V
The Following User Says Thank You to rickyx32 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
hongchan2000
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 31
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4fseeker View Post
This mostly happens when flashing from ColorOS to CM11S.
See here for a fix: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/r.../#post-3015138
Thank you very much for help, let try it soon.
 
hongchan2000
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 31
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyx32 View Post
Don't worry its an easy fix, just flash the 64GB factory image from this thread on your desktop. Please read the instructions carefully.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...stock-t2826541
Thank you very much for your help too, lets study & try it.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes