Problem with ART

OP rbnhan89

30th August 2014, 09:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 2

34 posts
More
So I finally enabled ART as my runtime and came across a problem. I am complete stock with no adjustment until now. Its smooth as eggs but now my internet doesn't even go LTE nor 4g. It'd always stuck at h+ rather than mainly on LTE. As I am writing this, I always have LTE in this spot before i enabled ART but it takes like 15 mins to to convert from H+ to LTE. Is this a problem that usually occur and if so, I cannot find the solution for it.
1st September 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #2  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
Art is still kind experimental. I know from experience certain apps will not run under ART and some roms have limited or incomplete implementations of art. I have tried using art periodically ever since Google offered it on the nexus devices but find I always have a issue with something so end up reverting to davilk.

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to maddog975 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th September 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 10

77 posts
Thumbs up This is a helpful message :)
Yea, go back to Dalvik and confirm if its a Runtime issue, you could also try using another ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to masterchop For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th September 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 55

115 posts
More
Love ART but it is just to new/unsupported/buggy at this point in time to use as a daily driver IMHO. Obviously people have different experiences with ART but mine wasn't so great. I would just stick with Dalvik for the time being,ART its still a relatively new run-time and problems like these are bound to happen.
Last edited by S M G; 9th September 2014 at 09:18 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to S M G For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread