I will look into Franco r13 tonight. In the meantime, here is how my problem happens:
- Most of the time touch screen is working as expected
- Sometimes the touch screen becomes unresponsive to many areas on the screen, but some small areas still work
- When the above issue occurs, it is only temporary. If I let the phone sit for a few minutes it usually comes back.
- Restarting does not fix the problem, and the problem persists into recovery mode (I forget which recovery I have, but it has touch screen input)
- The problem started with phone being 100% stock, although only after the OTA update a few days ago