OP Sun_Dancer

29th July 2014, 08:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Leipzig
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
More
Hi there,

someone has problems that the touchscreen is not responding?
Have CM11 - current nightly, Fournace kernel 1.0.2 and OPO lockscreen flashed ....,Only the lower right corner is responsive to inputs.
I had the problems also 2 times with the CM11S-ROM.

Has anyone else this problem?
21st August 2014, 09:23 PM   |  #2  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2

40 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Dancer

Hi there,

someone has problems that the touchscreen is not responding?
Have CM11 - current nightly, Fournace kernel 1.0.2 and OPO lockscreen flashed ....,Only the lower right corner is responsive to inputs.
I had the problems also 2 times with the CM11S-ROM.

Has anyone else this problem?

I have the same problem. It's intermittent and goes away after a while but it comes back often enough to make my device unusable when needed. I literally can't answer calls or log into my device because of this. Is no one else having this problem? The issue persists into recovery so it might be hardware.
21st August 2014, 09:26 PM   |  #3  
Flag Copenhagen
Thanks Meter: 181

397 posts
More
Franco r13 has new touch drivers implemented. Try it.

OP you say it as if your screen is never responsive, only in the bottom of the screen. That sounds like a RMA.
21st August 2014, 09:33 PM   |  #4  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2

40 posts
More
I will look into Franco r13 tonight. In the meantime, here is how my problem happens:

- Most of the time touch screen is working as expected
- Sometimes the touch screen becomes unresponsive to many areas on the screen, but some small areas still work
- When the above issue occurs, it is only temporary. If I let the phone sit for a few minutes it usually comes back.
- Restarting does not fix the problem, and the problem persists into recovery mode (I forget which recovery I have, but it has touch screen input)
- The problem started with phone being 100% stock, although only after the OTA update a few days ago
21st August 2014, 09:35 PM   |  #5  
Flag Copenhagen
Thanks Meter: 181

397 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by notten

I will look into Franco r13 tonight. In the meantime, here is how my problem happens:

- Most of the time touch screen is working as expected
- Sometimes the touch screen becomes unresponsive to many areas on the screen, but some small areas still work
- When the above issue occurs, it is only temporary. If I let the phone sit for a few minutes it usually comes back.
- Restarting does not fix the problem, and the problem persists into recovery mode (I forget which recovery I have, but it has touch screen input)
- The problem started with phone being 100% stock, although only after the OTA update a few days ago

Yeah, try Franco then. Mine feels better now. It wasn't too responsive before either.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread