[Q&A] [ROM][5.0] DarkoBass ROM [AOSPA 5.0] [SM4.8/4.9]{alpha}{dark material}

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM][5.0] DarkoBass ROM [AOSPA 5.0] [SM4.8/4.9]{alpha}{dark material}

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][5.0] DarkoBass ROM [AOSPA 5.0] [SM4.8/4.9]{alpha}{dark material}. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

Fozbot

Dec 2, 2014
Is there a way to port your dark theme to other ROMs? The dark is very cool... and I would like to use it while trying other ROMs. Thanks.

nhugh406

Aug 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Seem to be having problems with the native email app. Once I get an account added it immediately force closes. Thoughts?

nhugh406

Aug 8, 2010
Philadelphia
This may be wrong, but when i had this running, the sound pack it had included seemed different than that of lollipop? If so, is there a zip of it somewhere? Ended up going back to 4.4.4 at the moment. Need the battery life ATM.

Nov 1, 2013
internal storage not showing up

So this is the only lollipop rom i really like so far since it removes carrier provisioning for tethering. And im a tether heavy user. But with the latest update after i flashed it and booted up the rom the internal storage showed up empty. So i thought i had accidently erased my internal storage. But i flashed a different lollipop rom and lo and behold all my internal storage popped back up. It never did get wiped idk what happened. I tried flashing this rom 3 more times with a complete wipe and i get same results no internal storage.

darkobas

Jan 11, 2011
plus.google.com
So this is the only lollipop rom i really like so far since it removes carrier provisioning for tethering. And im a tether heavy user. But with the latest update after i flashed it and booted up the rom the internal storage showed up empty. So i thought i had accidently erased my internal storage. But i flashed a different lollipop rom and lo and behold all my internal storage popped back up. It never did get wiped idk what happened. I tried flashing this rom 3 more times with a complete wipe and i get same results no internal storage.

its yet unknown why this happens, solution is in the thread if u search for relink sdcard.
it would be cool if people provide more info on their setup... as it never happened to me yet and i flash like 15 times per week probably.

Nov 1, 2013
I guees 4th times a charm. I tried flashing it again and this time everything worked out just fine. Didn't do anything different didn't redownload the rom...... Weird. Love the rom tho!

karthik9585

Dec 17, 2014
Volume rocker music controls

Hi, Any chance we will get volume button music controls(like next track, prev track) when screen is off?

alxjvr

Feb 9, 2012
12/24 build signal icon

thanks for this bad-ass rom however i've just clean-flashed the 12/24 build and the signal icon now has an exclamation point which wasn't there on the 12/23 build. is there a setting i need to tweak?

Attachments

• screenie2.png
    screenie2.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 56

Top Liked Posts