Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,760 Members 47,312 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

2 questions - does the One sppt audio out Via USB & unsensitive nav buttons?

Tip us?

jivetrky
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default 2 questions - does the One sppt audio out Via USB & unsensitive nav buttons?

So my first question is, is the One capable of audio out through USB (like dock audio out)?

Second question, is having somewhat unsensitive navigation buttons common in this phone? (The capacitive buttons I mean)

boober78
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jivetrky View Post
So my first question is, is the One capable of audio out through USB (like dock audio out)?

Second question, is having somewhat unsensitive navigation buttons common in this phone? (The capacitive buttons I mean)
I don't know how about the first one but the second is not true capacitive buttons are sensitive. The light is dimmed though

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

jivetrky
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by boober78 View Post
I don't know how about the first one but the second is not true capacitive buttons are sensitive. The light is dimmed though

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
If I turn on the onscreen nav bar, it's just as sensitive as anything else on the screen (obviously, since it's part of the screen). But the hardware buttons often take 2-3 taps to respond. It's like the first tap almost always "wakes up" the button (turning on the backlight) then the second tap works. It's not a deal breaker, just wondering if it was fairly normal or just my phone.