2 questions - does the One sppt audio out Via USB & unsensitive nav buttons?

11th July 2014, 08:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24

249 posts
So my first question is, is the One capable of audio out through USB (like dock audio out)?

Second question, is having somewhat unsensitive navigation buttons common in this phone? (The capacitive buttons I mean)
11th July 2014, 08:04 PM   |  #2  
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 7

120 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jivetrky

So my first question is, is the One capable of audio out through USB (like dock audio out)?

Second question, is having somewhat unsensitive navigation buttons common in this phone? (The capacitive buttons I mean)

I don't know how about the first one but the second is not true capacitive buttons are sensitive. The light is dimmed though

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
11th July 2014, 11:20 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24

249 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boober78

I don't know how about the first one but the second is not true capacitive buttons are sensitive. The light is dimmed though

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

If I turn on the onscreen nav bar, it's just as sensitive as anything else on the screen (obviously, since it's part of the screen). But the hardware buttons often take 2-3 taps to respond. It's like the first tap almost always "wakes up" the button (turning on the backlight) then the second tap works. It's not a deal breaker, just wondering if it was fairly normal or just my phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in ONE Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank