FORUMS

A quick question regarding carriers

420 posts
Thanks Meter: 68

By Raymondlikesroot, Senior Member on 12th August 2014, 01:00 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have a vzn s4 right now and I am looking to upgrade. Does the one plus one support vzn? For example, could I pull out my sim card on my s4, put it in the one plus one, maybe go to the vzn store to do some logistical stuff (but not starting a new contract, just using the old one!), and then proceed to use the one plus one on vzn? Thanks

12th August 2014, 01:22 AM |#2  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 24,302

Donate to Me
More
The OnePlus One does not support Verizon. The only carriers that the OnePlus One supports within the U.S. are AT&T and T-Mobile.
If you plan on using AT&T or T-Mobile with the OnePlus One, you'll need the international version as the Chinese OPO does not have the proper bands to get LTE signal.

Edit: replaced "4G" with LTE signal as Chinese OPO does get "4G" by definition being HSPA/HSPA+.
Last edited by zephiK; 12th August 2014 at 01:58 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to zephiK For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th August 2014, 01:55 AM |#3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,121

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiK

The OnePlus One does not support Verizon. The only carriers that the OnePlus One supports within the U.S. are AT&T and T-Mobile.
If you plan on using AT&T or T-Mobile with the OnePlus One, you'll need the international version as the Chinese OPO does not have the proper bands to use 4G.

Word. image all the words I would say, if he hadn't said them. If you you're on verizon, you're out of luck.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread