No registration required

A quick question regarding carriers

OP Raymondlikesroot

12th August 2014, 02:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41

296 posts
More
I have a vzn s4 right now and I am looking to upgrade. Does the one plus one support vzn? For example, could I pull out my sim card on my s4, put it in the one plus one, maybe go to the vzn store to do some logistical stuff (but not starting a new contract, just using the old one!), and then proceed to use the one plus one on vzn? Thanks
12th August 2014, 02:22 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 6,126

14,274 posts
Donate to Me
More
The OnePlus One does not support Verizon. The only carriers that the OnePlus One supports within the U.S. are AT&T and T-Mobile.
If you plan on using AT&T or T-Mobile with the OnePlus One, you'll need the international version as the Chinese OPO does not have the proper bands to get LTE signal.

Edit: replaced "4G" with LTE signal as Chinese OPO does get "4G" by definition being HSPA/HSPA+.
Last edited by zephiK; 12th August 2014 at 02:58 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to zephiK For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th August 2014, 02:55 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,103

8,231 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiK

The OnePlus One does not support Verizon. The only carriers that the OnePlus One supports within the U.S. are AT&T and T-Mobile.
If you plan on using AT&T or T-Mobile with the OnePlus One, you'll need the international version as the Chinese OPO does not have the proper bands to use 4G.

Word. image all the words I would say, if he hadn't said them. If you you're on verizon, you're out of luck.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread