The phone immediately powers down after boot. It displays the "Power off, Shutting Down" message, but simply refuses to actually let me into the OS.
- Full factory reset (all wipes)
- Reinstalling rom with fastboot (30O) AND with simple recovery sideload (25R)
- Formatting again
- Different cable, Different charger
- Without SIM card, with SIM card (with and without sim deck)
- With cable, without cable
- Boot cycle (+30secs power button)
The battery is at ~35%, But battery does NOT charge. Tried with different chargers and cables, over an hour but it doesn't charge at all. Screen turns on when "charging" and shows battery icon with percentage. And plug is all way in.
Have made a ticket to OnePlus but i dont think i get answer in half a month.
It will stay alive if I hang in Recovery and in Fastboot. It will stay on in that all day. The minute I boot into the OS it shuts down.
Edit: Found out that someone has same problem with nexus5.
On video same thing as me. I haven't rooted device.
Anybody have any ideas?
Very disappointed because waited this day 2 months and then i can't even try the software. Phone feels and looks good. But its too expensive to only be a paperweight.