[Request] slide2wake / sweep2wake / slide2sleep

Search This thread

Ok_Kaleidoscope5109

Dec 29, 2009
Just a request for slide2wake/sweep2sleep capabilities in a kernel?

Personally I liked that more than dt2w. I understand that LG introduced double tap 2 wake, and then everyone jumped on that ship, but what's wrong with the old slide2wake/sweep2sleep gestures? Just fumbling with your phone, its very easy to touch the screen twice by accident and wake the phone up.

treChoy

Aug 15, 2012
Just a request for slide2wake/sweep2sleep capabilities in a kernel?

Personally I liked that more than dt2w. I understand that LG introduced double tap 2 wake, and then everyone jumped on that ship, but what's wrong with the old slide2wake/sweep2sleep gestures? Just fumbling with your phone, its very easy to touch the screen twice by accident and wake the phone up.

It's very plausible for this device, I think. The space between the three off-screen buttons is all touch sensitive. To test it out, enable double tap to wake, and tap in-between the buttons, not on them. The phone will still turn on.

Flame0n

Apr 27, 2012
It's very plausible for this device, I think. The space between the three off-screen buttons is all touch sensitive. To test it out, enable double tap to wake, and tap in-between the buttons, not on them. The phone will still turn on.

Yes, I would love to see this. Coming from a HTC One X, the feature was great. I really missed this feature.

tracerit

Jan 7, 2008
Orange County, CA
I'm coming from a Nexus 5 with Elemental X's kernel and I'm surprised the Oneplus One doesn't have simple swipe gestures and the sweep to sleep across the onscreen nav bar gesture :(