Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,469 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Root on Video?

Tip us?

m k 76
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Root on Video?

Hi everyone, it`s my first post here. I tried different ways rooting but always ends in fastboot mode and a long wait but to no avail. I was able to without any problems rooting other phones but with this I can not. Can someone put a video step by step how to do it? It would be very helpful not only for me. Thanking you in advance.

zephiK
Old
Thanks Meter 3386

DONATE TO ME
I don't think there are any videos and that its not really necessary. Follow the steps http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2788632 here.
If you have any questions or whatever, ask here and I'll answer and help you out until you obtained root I'll be refreshing the page if you're still around.
Twitter -- If you actually need to get in contact with me just tweet me rather than PMs its more efficient and I can get back to you faster.

OnePlus One: Mahdi | Franco Kernel
Nexus 5: Mahdi | Franco Kernel
Older devices: Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus, ASUS TF101, Nexus S, Samsung Vibrant, G1
The Following User Says Thank You to zephiK For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

apascual89
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2290

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by m k 76 View Post
Hi everyone, it`s my first post here. I tried different ways rooting but always ends in fastboot mode and a long wait but to no avail. I was able to without any problems rooting other phones but with this I can not. Can someone put a video step by step how to do it? It would be very helpful not only for me. Thanking you in advance.
OnePlus One - How to Root (Simple & Safe): http://youtu.be/_cVJ-oKZ4g0

Here's one
The Following User Says Thank You to apascual89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]