Sandstone case?

Search This thread

pifsworld

May 1, 2010
After using my opo for over a month now I've found that the sandstone feel has gone and its starting to feel like dirty leather I was just wondering if its possible to get the rough feel back somehow maybe using sandpaper or a rough surface to rough up the case again. Anyone else noticed this..

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

TheCrazyLex

Inactive Recognized Developer / Forum Leader
Aug 11, 2014
Hello,
i wouldn't try it...

Later you can buy a new sandstone back.
The new one should keep the sandstone feeling ;)

sublimaze

Oct 13, 2010
After using my opo for over a month now I've found that the sandstone feel has gone and its starting to feel like dirty leather I was just wondering if its possible to get the rough feel back somehow maybe using sandpaper or a rough surface to rough up the case again. Anyone else noticed this.

I was afraid that would happen. I love the feel of my sandstone black OPO, it is unlike anything else. I guess I should stop putting it in my pocket so that does not happen. Thanks for the warning.

And using sandpaper will not make it feel like new again. Sandpaper will make it even smoother. Your best bet it is to buy a replacement stock battery cover.

TiVON

Aug 17, 2014
Gotham
That was bound to happen... It's still plastic. Rough, but still plastic. Every time you take it out of your pocket your hands smoothen the back and sweaty hands aren't helping either. Mine is still awesome, but I can already feel after 3 weeks it's a little bit smoother and I am not willing to buy a new back every 2 months...

pifsworld

May 1, 2010
Wouldn't be to bad if we could get replacement cover from oneplus I wouldn't mind a white one but can't order any!! Great opo

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

DARKCHYLDX101

Jun 11, 2011
City of Sin
Yes. I may buy either the bamboo or the dark wood when they come out. Just bought the Sandstone Pelosi case. Should be here in about 3 weeks.