Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,128 Members 41,208 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I need a little help! I think I have the Chinese Version of the phone

Tip us?

pagalbacha
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] I need a little help! I think I have the Chinese Version of the phone

Hey,

So I bought the One Plus One and it was disappointing when it got here. The device didn't power up like a normal Android phone, it didn't ask for Gmail or anything. Swiping through the phone It didn't have Play Store, Gmail or any of the normal Google Aps. Instead it had a market that is completely in Chinese and when I try to download play store off of it it doesn't work. I think I might have been sent the Chinese version of the phone instead, and I have filled two support tickets on their sites and still have had no reply. I'm running out of time to make a return and am frustrated. I was wondering if anyone had any solutions to getting them to replace the phone, or on how to fix it?

kokocabana
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Did you get an invite to buy the phone or did you buy it online from amazon/ebay?
Oneplus One 64GB (CM11S)
HTC Desire (MildWild 5.0) - Retired
The Following User Says Thank You to kokocabana For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrpurplehawk
Old
Thanks Meter 5
He bought it via invite
The Following User Says Thank You to mrpurplehawk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

latenightchameleon
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Use this guide
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2770535

Kernel: AK nightlies
The Following User Says Thank You to latenightchameleon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

timmaaa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6,230

DONATE TO ME
If you bought it via invite, and if it has the Cyanogen text on the back cover, it's the international version.

Transmitted via Bacon
OnePlus One | crDroid/AK | TWRP 2.7.1.1

Do not PM me asking for assistance, that's what my Q&A thread is for!