Phone [Q] oneplus one support tickets, returns/exchanges

OP eudemonics

16th August 2014, 05:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9

103 posts
Donate to Me
More
i think i have to RMA my oneplus one for a hardware issue with the display being stuck on inverted colors. so i filed a support ticket on the oneplus site a few days ago, and i still haven't received a response, only an email acknowledging they got the ticket, nor can i even find the ticket i submitted anywhere in my account. i know they ask for patience, but i've been told they get about 2k support tickets a day, and that some people have waited a month for a reply. is this really true??? do i have to wait a month for them to even respond with initial tech support?? or what if i reply to their email to update the support ticket and request a RMA to exchange the phone or fix the display? will i have to wait an entire month for them to acknowledge my request to put in a RMA, and then even longer after that to do the actual warranty exchange/repair?
16th August 2014, 06:40 AM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 52

432 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eudemonics

i think i have to RMA my oneplus one for a hardware issue with the display being stuck on inverted colors. so i filed a support ticket on the oneplus site a few days ago, and i still haven't received a response, only an email acknowledging they got the ticket, nor can i even find the ticket i submitted anywhere in my account. i know they ask for patience, but i've been told they get about 2k support tickets a day, and that some people have waited a month for a reply. is this really true??? do i have to wait a month for them to even respond with initial tech support?? or what if i reply to their email to update the support ticket and request a RMA to exchange the phone or fix the display? will i have to wait an entire month for them to acknowledge my request to put in a RMA, and then even longer after that to do the actual warranty exchange/repair?

Contact Paypal I had the same issue and no response even after 3 emails in a week. If they don't respond to Paypal within 7 days they issue you a full refund and you keep the phone that is what I was told by Paypal.
The Following User Says Thank You to Knight-Rider For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th August 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 8

118 posts
Normally your answer on your ticket within 10 days... I m also in the procedure for rma. After they answer the first time,it's going faster. I've waited 10 days for an answer and after 3 days later my phone was picked up by TNT. 3 days later it was in Hong Kong... Now I wait for the new one. Since the rma was approved,I saw an new order in my account....
Succes !! It takes much too long...but that's the risk...

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to magnum73 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2014, 01:59 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9

103 posts
Donate to Me
More
thanks for the responses. yeah, i think i'm going to file a claim with paypal, and hopefully they come through in a more timely fashion. the overwhelming amount of RMA's and support tickets really doesn't bode well for them as a startup. it's rather disappointing because i've been fighting for them to succeed for months, even after all those terrible invite contest ideas. now i'm running out of excuses for them...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
exchanges, oneplus one, repairs, tech support, warranty
Previous Thread Next Thread