Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,145 Members 36,125 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No Sound / Freezing Issues

Tip us?

paul211b
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default No Sound / Freezing Issues

This morning my alarm did not sound. Checked all settings everything was set to on.

Tried to call the phone no sound. Re-booted and everything is now working as it should.

Also 3 times in the last two days the screen has frozen and I have had to reboot the power using the power button.

Has anyone else had these issues?

I am using this as stock with the latest OTA update.

cxAlex_
Old
Thanks Meter 96

DONATE TO ME
Same issue here.

Everything is working fine, but ~1-2 Times a day the Screen stays black and won't turn on again until a reboot via the power button. But the touch is working, because after the reboot some of the apps on my homescreen are moved (because I moved them while whiping on the black screen). Everything else is fine, CM11S Stock latest, *33R.

Just changed the Gov from "Interactive" to "On Demand", no other Modifications.

Greets, Alex

kevace1
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I'm having problems in this area as well, my notification will not work. I do not get any notification sounds at all even though everything is on. My call ringtone work fine, nut no notifications, not from email, or my third part oultook email app, and neither from my SMS's. It was all finw in the beginning but now it just stopped working. I got the phone with 33r and stock, have not done anything to the phone yet, and don't want to, but i cant figure this issue out.......any help would be greatly appreciated......

The All Mighty OnePlus-ONE

mrhossen
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy Same problem here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevace1 View Post
I'm having problems in this area as well, my notification will not work. I do not get any notification sounds at all even though everything is on. My call ringtone work fine, nut no notifications, not from email, or my third part oultook email app, and neither from my SMS's. It was all finw in the beginning but now it just stopped working. I got the phone with 33r and stock, have not done anything to the phone yet, and don't want to, but i cant figure this issue out.......any help would be greatly appreciated......
I have also same problem... Do you get any solution for this ?

kevace1
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Just realize with your post that I have not posted an update......I like a certified dildo, had my phone in 'night' mode from the advanced power menu.... Put back to normal.....issue resolved......I would prefer more notification choices out the box, but that's easily fixed.....

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

The All Mighty OnePlus-ONE