By invisible142, Junior Member on 4th September 2014, 09:03 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th March 2015, 08:39 PM |#11  
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 1,619

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbk66

WTF? "link to the radio thread in my index thread (link in my signature)"? Isn't it just easier to post a link?

WTF? Isn't it easier to simply read his sig, rather than posting this stupid comment of yours 6 months late?

The advantages to putting the link on his sig is that he can change it easily if needed, but he's not going to search all his posts and update an incorrect link... 😯
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimonTS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SimonTS Ad-Free

13th March 2015, 04:48 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 137

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonTS

WTF? Isn't it easier to simply read his sig, rather than posting this stupid comment of yours 6 months late?

Sure I did, but couldn't find anything, that's why I posted. What is "my index thread"?
13th March 2015, 06:44 AM |#13  
Forum Moderator
Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 15,849

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbk66

Sure I did, but couldn't find anything, that's why I posted. What is "my index thread"?

It's the index thread that I created for this device forum, it contains all important links for this devices. And as I previously, said it's in my signature. In the time that it's taken you to complain you could have already just looked at my signature and found the thread you're looking for (couldn't be easier to find). Or just actually searched using Google, if you do that it's the very first result that comes up.

Transmitted via Bacon
Last edited by Heisenberg; 13th March 2015 at 06:49 AM.
11th October 2015, 11:01 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg

It's the index thread that I created for this device forum, it contains all important links for this devices. And as I previously, said it's in my signature. In the time that it's taken you to complain you could have already just looked at my signature and found the thread you're looking for (couldn't be easier to find). Or just actually searched using Google, if you do that it's the very first result that comes up.

Transmitted via Bacon

Just to bad that the signature isn't available on the mobile website (or so it seems).
The Following User Says Thank You to galmok For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift galmok Ad-Free
11th October 2015, 11:03 PM |#15  
Forum Moderator
Knocking on your door

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galmok

Just to bad that the signature isn't available on the mobile website (or so it seems).

That's right, you don't see signatures under posts on the mobile site but if you view a member's profile you'll see it.
11th October 2015, 11:19 PM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg

That's right, you don't see signatures under posts on the mobile site but if you view a member's profile you'll see it.

I have looked now, but your signature doesn't seem to be shown. I did see friends, how to find threads you started and some initial text that had no relevant links. I have therefore looked in the help section and found a thread started by you that has a number of modem flash files, but the newest was for 44S. Might be the wrong thread, but it was 112 pages long... :-/

It is not obvious to me where I should be looking. Being on a mobile device makes browsing somewhat awkward.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

My bad, your signature is right in front of my face. I just looked like an ad and I mentally removed it from my vision. There is however just a link to the general OnePlus forum section and none to the actual modem thread.
11th October 2015, 11:19 PM |#17  
Forum Moderator
Knocking on your door

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I have looked now, but your signature doesn't seem to be shown. I did see friends, how to find threads you started and some initial text that had no relevant links. I have therefore looked in the help section and found a thread started by you that has a number of modem flash files, but the newest was for 44S. Might be the wrong thread, but it was 112 pages long... :-/

It is not obvious to me where I should be looking. Being on a mobile device makes browsing somewhat awkward.

I can see the signature (see attached screenshot). It's currently being edited so the links aren't there right now. If you look in the section that shows threads that I've started you'd see the index thread, it's in the general section. Anyway, here's the link to it:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2843675

That link to the OnePlus One section isn't part of the signature, that's under the "my devices" section.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-10-12-09-17-21.png
Views:	62
Size:	237.3 KB
ID:	3503448  
The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Heisenberg Ad-Free
11th October 2015, 11:26 PM |#18  

More
Thanks. I am out of luck, it seems. I have chosen to stay at 11S (latest revision) and can only downgrade modem from here as only 44S and earlier modems are available. Oxygen modems are there, too, but will brick my phone. Is it even possible to flash a new modem with a locked boatloader?
11th October 2015, 11:45 PM |#19  
Forum Moderator
Knocking on your door

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks. I am out of luck, it seems. I have chosen to stay at 11S (latest revision) and can only downgrade modem from here as only 44S and earlier modems are available. Oxygen modems are there, too, but will brick my phone. Is it even possible to flash a new modem with a locked boatloader?

You can't flash a new modem with a locked bootloader. If you decide to unlock your bootloader I can upload any modem you need.
12th October 2015, 04:59 AM |#20  

More
Thanks. I am rooted, though. I hoped that was enough.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)