[Q] Any way to emulate Nvidia shield / xbox / ps3 controller ?

Search This thread

MrEnderkiller

Feb 15, 2014
Hello,
I have recently tried and succeeded to make Portal and Half Life 2 work on my OnePlus One (I can't tell how because it's illegal and against the rules of the forum I think, do your own research). The only problem is, I need the Nvidia Shield controller, or a ps3 / xbox / or any other android-supported controller, as there are no touch controls. My problem is that I don't have any controller of this type (except a Wiimote which doesn't work with Android kitkat). Here is my question : is there an app / overlay which can simulate a physical controller so I can play it without a physical controller ? I know it's quite hard, but I'm pretty desperate, as I can look at the beautiful menu screen, but am not able to control it. Does anyone have an idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

teh roxxorz

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 21, 2010
Hello,
I have recently tried and succeeded to make Portal and Half Life 2 work on my OnePlus One (I can't tell how because it's illegal and against the rules of the forum I think, do your own research). The only problem is, I need the Nvidia Shield controller, or a ps3 / xbox / or any other android-supported controller, as there are no touch controls. My problem is that I don't have any controller of this type (except a Wiimote which doesn't work with Android kitkat). Here is my question : is there an app / overlay which can simulate a physical controller so I can play it without a physical controller ? I know it's quite hard, but I'm pretty desperate, as I can look at the beautiful menu screen, but am not able to control it. Does anyone have an idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Look into the sixaxis app. I know it supported ps3 / wii motes in the past. I wouldn't see it going away now.