FORUMS

Tried [ROM] IUNI OS for the OnePlus One?

1,263 posts
Thanks Meter: 251
 
By dondavis007, Senior Member on 5th August 2014, 06:52 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I found this new Chinese ROM at OnePlus forum. It should have great sound, is pretty stable and uses Color Os camera.

Anyone tried it?

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/r...lus-one.71510/
 
 
5th August 2014, 10:55 PM |#2  
bradleyw801's Avatar
Senior Member
Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dondavis007

I found this new Chinese ROM at OnePlus forum. It should have great sound, is pretty stable and uses Color Os camera.

Anyone tried it?

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/r...lus-one.71510/

I don't know why but every time I hear the word "Chinese" when it comes to development, I immediately run the other way.
5th August 2014, 11:10 PM |#3  
Setting.Out's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Asnieres-Sur-Seine
Thanks Meter: 1,898
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyw801

I don't know why but every time I hear the word "Chinese" when it comes to development, I immediately run the other way.

That's ironic since the phone is Chinese.. Lol

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Setting.Out For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th August 2014, 11:16 PM |#4  
bradleyw801's Avatar
Senior Member
Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setting.Out

That's ironic since the phone is Chinese.. Lol

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Chinese hardware, not software.
5th August 2014, 11:39 PM |#5  
Heisenberg's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 10,319
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyw801

Chinese hardware, not software.

Except for the OnePlus One aosp ROM they've released. But I do agree with you, I'll never use Mokee after what they did to see friend of mine.

Transmitted via Bacon
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes