[Q]Unbrick oneplus help .

Search This thread

jejemc

Jul 8, 2011
paris
hello to all member of a forum you would bricker his OnePlus recovery solution?
the phone will not turn.

Another question how to backup the efs folder? thank you to all

d4fseeker

Oct 16, 2010
hello to all member of a forum you would bricker his OnePlus recovery solution?
the phone will not turn.
We'll need a bit more information. What exactly happened (read: what did you do) before it stopped responding?
General approach
a) press power button for 30 seconds straight
b) plug it into wall charger and wait ~30min
c) unplug and press power button for 30 seconds again
d) press vol-down, keep it pressed, and press power. It should enter fastboot mode
If you managed (d) successfully your phone can be fixed.

Another question how to backup the efs folder? thank you to all
I am assuming you are coming from Samsung. It does not seem as if the OPO has anything resembling an EFS folder so no need to back it up.
At least that seemed to be the general consensus when I asked a similar question a while back on their forum.

jejemc

Jul 8, 2011
paris
We'll need a bit more information. What exactly happened (read: what did you do) before it stopped responding?
General approach
d) press vol-down, keep it pressed, and press power. It should enter fastboot mode

I am assuming you are coming from Samsung. It does not seem as if the OPO has anything resembling an EFS folder so no need to back it up.
At least that seemed to be the general consensus when I asked a similar question a while back on their forum.

Thank you to you for your answers I transmit to the person concerned I expected his return ;)

it is noted for efs and yes I have samsung :D

jejemc

Jul 8, 2011
paris
General approach

Hello made ​​by the person wanted to update to version XPNPH25R and the phone has not been planted and on again.

He try your trick but nothing works and I think it well bricker :(

Buster99

opo does have an efs partition.

also stock cm11s has a quick boot feature. let the phone run empty. then charge it for a cpl of hours. then boot it up and try to either enter fastboot or recovery and check if those partitions still are bootable. if not it seems the partitiontables are busted. if you can not get to either its rma time

cheers
buster

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app