Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 52,116 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

After update getting system UI crash

Tip us?

jdh10475
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 59
Default After update getting system UI crash

Today I update to the 30O than immediately updated to 33R and now I am getting a constant system UI crashed pop-up. I have rebooted multiple times. Anyone else get this or know how to fix?
Hero > Evo 4G > Nexus S > iPhone 4S > Samsung Galaxy S3 > iPhone 5 > Nexus 4 > HTC One M7 > Samsung Note 3 AT&T > Nexus 5 > OnePlus One
Rom: This one

If I help you please thank me by hitting the thanks... Thanks!

teh roxxorz
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,089

DONATE TO ME
I'd clear the cache / fix permissions. Seems like you flashed something bad. Ultimately I'd recommend a clean install.
この こえ かれて も きえない メロヂー

The difference between the strong and weak willed is that the weak traverse with wounds covered up and hide when attacked, while the strong stride on with open hands and tears. Wounds bared open, and will continue to go on, even when broken at their core

Nexus 5
Teh Kernel kill count: 3
</3

If you wanna chat, message me.
Xbox Live: teh roxxorz [Live is up]
PSN [PS3 | PS4]: tehroxxorz666 [Where you'll likely find me]

My dropbox is a little hungry again, if you'd like a dropbox, register via my link, and we'll both get an extra 500mb storage. Thank you in advance you beautiful person you.

The Following User Says Thank You to teh roxxorz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jdh10475
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 59
I think it might have had something to do with root. I flashed SU and removed a root app and all seems good.
Hero > Evo 4G > Nexus S > iPhone 4S > Samsung Galaxy S3 > iPhone 5 > Nexus 4 > HTC One M7 > Samsung Note 3 AT&T > Nexus 5 > OnePlus One
Rom: This one

If I help you please thank me by hitting the thanks... Thanks!