How to Set a Video as Your Boot Animation

If you wish to make your phone truly unique, you may want to consider adding a nice boot animation. … more

TWRP for Nexus 6 and 9 Available, Unofficial CM12 Alpha for HTC Explorer! – XDA TV

Team Win Recovery Project for the Nexus 6 and Nexus … more

Jolla Tablet Announced: The Second Sailfish OS Device

A little over a year ago, Jolla released its first smartphone with the brand new Jolla … more

Android One Devices Get Unofficial CM12 Port

Android One was initially announced right before Android Lollipop. By releasing these cheap, yet … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] OnePlus One BRICK

OP skyzone123

5th July 2014, 10:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
hi! i have problem, my oneplus one is bricked, on PC:qhsusb bulk
i dont do anything, i just do some calls and listen music and in home i look on my phone and is no reaction, what to do?
5th July 2014, 10:21 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 7
 
120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Try pressing volume down and power button simultaneously for about 15 seconds... Or maybe charge the phone?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
5th July 2014, 10:27 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by boober78

Try pressing volume down and power button simultaneously for about 15 seconds... Or maybe charge the phone?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

no reactions, on PC identify:QHSUSB__BULK
5th July 2014, 11:05 PM   |  #4  
ddggttff3's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Twin Cities, MN
Thanks Meter: 1,060
 
723 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyzone123

no reactions, on PC identify:QHSUSB__BULK

Hold just the power button for 30 seconds while the phone is unplugged from the computer, then plug it into the PC. Does anything change?
5th July 2014, 11:06 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddggttff3

Hold just the power button for 30 seconds while the phone is unplugged from the computer, then plug it into the PC. Does anything change?

no, again: QHSUSB__BULK
21st August 2014, 10:42 PM   |  #6  
aleksik's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Janakkala
Thanks Meter: 143
 
288 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyzone123

no, again: QHSUSB__BULK

Did you ever get it fixed? I'm exactly in the same situation. Please, let me know how are you doing now?
21st August 2014, 11:47 PM   |  #7  
Setting.Out's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Asnieres-Sur-Seine
Thanks Meter: 1,541
 
2,409 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyzone123

hi! i have problem, my oneplus one is bricked, on PC:qhsusb bulk
i dont do anything, i just do some calls and listen music and in home i look on my phone and is no reaction, what to do?

What did you do to brick it?.. You didn't try flashing/tweaking anything, it just stopped?.. When you plug it in does it charge?.. Can you enter fast boot?

Sent from my OnePlus ONE
23rd October 2014, 10:31 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
bricked oneplus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setting.Out

What did you do to brick it?.. You didn't try flashing/tweaking anything, it just stopped?.. When you plug it in does it charge?.. Can you enter fast boot?

Sent from my OnePlus ONE

i have the same error, i delete the partitions and reboot before send the new over fastboot
there is a way to fix this?
23rd October 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Donate to Me
More
To my knowledge, getting the qhsusb_bulk on your computer is a hard brick, and cannot be fixed, without sending it back.

Sent from Bacon
23rd October 2014, 10:54 PM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2014
Try
http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...6#post55129486

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes