Ask a question

No registration required

Wallpaper Crop Bug

OP aeppacher

1st August 2014, 08:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 739

632 posts
Is anyone having really weird issues with the wallpaper constantly changing and recropping. Its easily reproducable by taking an image that doesn't allow for wallpaper scrolling and making it your wallpaper. Then if you reboot when you come back it is cropped and zoomed in randomly until you reset the wallpaper. Using trebuchet on stock cm11s
1st August 2014, 09:10 PM   |  #2  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 27

424 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeppacher

Is anyone having really weird issues with the wallpaper constantly changing and recropping. Its easily reproducable by taking an image that doesn't allow for wallpaper scrolling and making it your wallpaper. Then if you reboot when you come back it is cropped and zoomed in randomly until you reset the wallpaper. Using trebuchet on stock cm11s

I'm having problems I pick image use it for wallpaper then a few hours or so later the wallpaper is zoomed in all by it self and won't reset it self

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app
1st August 2014, 09:15 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 739

632 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcdesire26s

I'm having problems I pick image use it for wallpaper then a few hours or so later the wallpaper is zoomed in all by it self and won't reset it self

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

yup that pretty much sums it up. If you reboot it does it instantly
1st August 2014, 09:30 PM   |  #4  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 476

2,729 posts
More
dont pick from the gallery app. instead long press on the background, select wallpapers and then choose pick image. the gallery app needs work.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Jack of Clubs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th August 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 697

846 posts
I believe the cropping issue is addressed in the update rolling out now.

Well, I took the 4.4.4 update and the cropping issue looks to be fixed. The issue I am having now is that I cant for the life of me assign a different wallpaper to the lock screen. It wont take. Whatever I assign to the home screen is what shows up on the lock screen.
Last edited by theorioles33; 11th August 2014 at 10:23 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread