FORUMS

On Qualcomm’s Damage Control: Marketing and Rumors?

The Heated Snapdragon chronicles seemingly see no end, and 5 months into 2015 … more

Xiaomi Mi Note Pro With SD-810 Goes On Sale In China

The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro, announced on 15th Jan 2015, is Xiaomi’s attempt at … more

Project Fi Invites Are Rolling Out

Google is now sending out the first wave of invites to its new wireless service, Project Fi. … more

Vinsic 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Power Bank Giveaway

We have covered a lot of Android Accessories here on XDA TV. Mostly because we realize … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Wifi doesn't turn on

30th July 2014, 10:25 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Flag Funchal
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I've tryed with Stock theme, but it happens the same think..
 
 
31st July 2014, 12:44 AM |#12  
Junior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitordiogo94

I've tryed with Stock theme, but it happens the same think..

Can you check if your 12 digit MAC address is available?
31st July 2014, 01:36 PM |#13  
OP Junior Member
Flag Funchal
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebnen1

Can you check if your 12 digit MAC address is available?


yes, mac address is available
10th August 2014, 12:51 PM |#14  
OP Junior Member
Flag Funchal
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
It seems that the problems is because of the Snapdragon app, Battery Guru, on the settings it disables Wifi, and i unnistall it, and now it seems to work perfectly
10th August 2014, 12:54 PM |#15  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 16,561
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitordiogo94

It seems that the problems is because of the Snapdragon app, Battery Guru, on the settings it disables Wifi, and i unnistall it, and now it seems to work perfectly

Probably a setting in there to disable WiFi, but honestly you don't need Snapdragon Battery Guru. The OnePlus battery is amazing as it is, just stick to basic battery conservative tips such as eliminating wakelocks from occurring to ensure your phone deep sleeps.
10th August 2014, 01:17 PM |#16  
OP Junior Member
Flag Funchal
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiK

Probably a setting in there to disable WiFi, but honestly you don't need Snapdragon Battery Guru. The OnePlus battery is amazing as it is, just stick to basic battery conservative tips such as eliminating wakelocks from occurring to ensure your phone deep sleeps.

Yeah it desables WiFi in case of inactivity, i just instaled because some people tryed it and said it was nice, but doesn't change anything in OnePlus. Now is working well, let's see if it don't returns to the same.
4th November 2014, 10:55 AM |#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitordiogo94

I've tryed with Stock theme, but it happens the same think..

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/w.../#post-7120663

Please try to turn off wifi optimization on built-in settings

(settings/ wifi/ advanced/wifi optimization => untick=off)

Been using it this way for the last 2.5 days with no wifi issue to date yet.

3days now no WiFi issue.
Last edited by MYSTICUSA; 4th November 2014 at 05:55 PM.
12th December 2014, 08:10 PM |#18  
MALOW's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
I don't have MAC address.. wifi hardware damage?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-12-21-01-23.png
Views:	48
Size:	215.3 KB
ID:	3061127  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in ONE Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank