200 posts
Thanks Meter: 16
By kroogar, Senior Member on 1st August 2014, 05:55 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th September 2015, 11:49 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 14
Originally Posted by jkentj

I found a solution to the issue.

First off I tried factory reset and installing mahdi and then back to cm11s once they released 44s.
I removed the saved wifi networks and re-entered the passwords again and still the same reconnecting issue.

Warning, you will have to re-enter all of your passwords but I suggest you use an app like "FREE WiFi Password Recovery" to download a txt file of all of your stored passwords... that way you can just copy and paste them later on instead of having to ask all of your friends for their wifi passwords again.

Once you have the passwords backed up download an app called "FXR WiFi fix and rescue" from the play store. It felt highly unlikely that an app would fix this issue but it works. Run it and it should fix your wifi connectivity and re-connectivity issues.

I've tested my phone out on multiple networks over the past few days and it seems to have fixed it completely.

Interesting app... But still remain in background ever? Or only a fix has been applied and i can unistall after use?
If it's simply a third part wifi manager it's logical than works......

Otherwise my problems it's different... Because when i come back to my home (or in range of a know wifi) i need only to turn on the screen of my opo and will be connected immediately... Strange.
30th September 2015, 05:14 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 14
Subscribe to this thread... i hope can someone can post some info about this solution.............
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread