FORUMS

Wiped EVERYTHING by Mistake NEED HELP

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Nosferatu1923, Junior Member on 25th August 2014, 10:30 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Accidentally wiped everything using TWRP and have no OS now. Can't use ADB or fastboot as when I boot to it it says device not found. Any suggestions PLEASE?

25th August 2014, 10:47 PM |#2  
Florida
Thanks Meter: 2,318

Donate to Me
More
Is it a driver issue? You have to get the drivers loaded or you may be stuck. What steps have you taken so far.

I had this happen to me as well on another device but I loaded up drivers and then used adb to push files back over on a N4
25th August 2014, 11:50 PM |#3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,121

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by playya

Is it a driver issue? You have to get the drivers loaded or you may be stuck. What steps have you taken so far.

I had this happen to me as well on another device but I loaded up drivers and then used adb to push files back over on a N4

Basically all you can do there is re-install the drivers, cause it seems they're non-existent or incorrect.

-reload the drivers [force them perhaps if on win 7]
-connect to pc with phone in fastboot
-in twrp go to advanced > sideload > start process
-add your rom to your adb folder

open a command window in your adb folder [shift + right click for short] then type adb sideload myfile.zip , and the phone will flash the file, and you can reboot.
26th August 2014, 12:59 AM |#4  
Florida
Thanks Meter: 2,318

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu1923

Accidentally wiped everything using TWRP and have no OS now. Can't use ADB or fastboot as when I boot to it it says device not found. Any suggestions PLEASE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh roxxorz

Basically all you can do there is re-install the drivers, cause it seems they're non-existent or incorrect.

-reload the drivers [force them perhaps if on win 7]
-connect to pc with phone in fastboot
-in twrp go to advanced > sideload > start process
-add your rom to your adb folder

open a command window in your adb folder [shift + right click for short] then type adb sideload myfile.zip , and the phone will flash the file, and you can reboot.

I believe above post was meant for you OP

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)