[Q] Wrong kernel : black screen, no fastboot, no adb, no factory reset

OP DSwissK

28th February 2015, 09:23 AM   |  #341  
Flag Taipei
Thanks Meter: 344

781 posts
More
Nice, I also recovered my phone after changing the bootlogo on CM12, this tool saved me!
28th February 2015, 08:41 PM   |  #342  
Flag istanbul
Thanks Meter: 20

35 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolaouanes

Hi there os_man I did the same thing with the lenovo k910 and the phone isn't turning on and screen is black with QHSUSB_BULK showing on windows. Since you have recovered the phone can you please reply what you did to recover the phone?

answer is k910 qpst rom and miflash flash tool, after you install right drivers of course.
http://www.androidbrick.com/download...-2012-11-06-0/
http://www.androidbrick.com/download...-diag-drivers/ ( whats your phone ?)
28th February 2015, 08:48 PM   |  #343  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by os_man

answer is k910 qpst rom and miflash flash tool, after you install right drivers of course.

Hey man thanks for getting back to me... I tried QPST and MiFlash on both windows 8 and XP and the results are as follows: I can't turn the LED on my phone to blue, it only blinks red for 1-2 seconds then restarts led blinks then restarts constantly.. That only happens if I launch QPST configuration or eMMc, otherwise it is just recognised as qualcomm hs-usb 9006. Now using eMMC i see the phone after clicking download (before program MMC device) BUT in the window that you see the drives I can see my hard drive and the phone but the status of the phone is NOT writable so I can't flash anything on it I tried MiFlash on XP, and the process finishes, but the phone gets recognized as BULK again in device manager and it still doesnt switch on... I think that the problem here is that I need to find a way to format the drives in the phone to disable the write protection on them.. Should I format them in windows? BIG thanks for your answer

My phone is K910 vibe z dual sim.
Last edited by nikolaouanes; 28th February 2015 at 09:00 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread