Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,137 Members 50,740 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you use overclock and do you want it?
yes 32 27.12%
no 86 72.88%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

[KERNEL] [3.4][SM4.8][AOSP/CM11/CM11S] [19/09] [stable v.040 - nightly v.0xx] AK

Tip us?
 
RobbieL811
Old
#3221  
RobbieL811's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,574
Posts: 2,209
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Savannah, Ga.

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikimonke View Post
Might I suggest the Sabermodded SlimKat by @RobbieL811
Lol! I ninjaed the shi* outta your @$$! Lol. [emoji123]

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RobbieL811 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
chachin
Old
#3222  
chachin's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 189
Posts: 592
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Houston TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieL811 View Post
Lol! I ninjaed the shi* outta your @$$! Lol. [emoji123]

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk
ding ding ding I'm going to try your slim rom @RobbieL811 cause its been a long @$$ time since i tried slim lol but once pa gets updated i'll be going back to pa
The Following User Says Thank You to chachin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
RobbieL811
Old
#3223  
RobbieL811's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,574
Posts: 2,209
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Savannah, Ga.

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chachin View Post
ding ding ding I'm going to try your slim rom @RobbieL811 cause its been a long @$$ time since i tried slim lol but once pa gets updated i'll be going back to pa
We'll see about that! I bet $20 that I have my hooks in you by then! Lol! Thanks for at least giving it a try man!

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RobbieL811 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
venky716
Old
#3224  
venky716's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 217
Posts: 561
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieL811 View Post
We'll see about that! I bet $20 that I have my hooks in you by then! Lol! Thanks for at least giving it a try man!

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk
Theme engine!
That's the only thing missing from your ROM. I'm on liquid + AK and it's soo smooth, I can only imagine how much smoother sabermoded slim would be.
As soon as Theme Engine gets implemented I'm jumping back on board and never looking back.
Also thank you for CM11 SM @RobbieL881 and @ak running as secondary and oh soo fast..
The Following User Says Thank You to venky716 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jgcaap
Old
#3225  
jgcaap's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 690
Posts: 2,533
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Porto
only after flashing robbie rom i manage to see why many of you guys were having issues with the cpu at 2.8 xD on CM11S that didnt happen... This rom is fast...
Galaxy S2 - Jelly Bean Leak
Kernel: Samsung

 
RobbieL811
Old
#3226  
RobbieL811's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,574
Posts: 2,209
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Savannah, Ga.

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by venky716 View Post
Theme engine!
That's the only thing missing from your ROM. I'm on liquid + AK and it's soo smooth, I can only imagine how much smoother sabermoded slim would be.
As soon as Theme Engine gets implemented I'm jumping back on board and never looking back.
Also thank you for CM11 SM @RobbieL881 and @ak running as secondary and oh soo fast..
I agree. Theme engine would be very nice! A lot of work though, & no time to do it! Lol. Maybe one day.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RobbieL811 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
chikimonke
Old
#3227  
chikimonke's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,721
Posts: 1,851
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieL811 View Post
Lol! I ninjaed the shi* outta your @$$! Lol. [emoji123]

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk
Damn, you must have gotten me by a few seconds. I'm disappointed with myself
The Following User Says Thank You to chikimonke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jl2222
Old
#3228  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 134
Join Date: Dec 2010
Default Updating Kernel

Is it absolutely necessary for me to dirty flash my Rom again (Kang) in order to update the kernel. Or can I just flash the kernel and UKM? Also should I wipe dalvik or cache before updating?
 
chikimonke
Old
#3229  
chikimonke's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,721
Posts: 1,851
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jl2222 View Post
Is it absolutely necessary for me to dirty flash my Rom again (Kang) in order to update the kernel. Or can I just flash the kernel and UKM? Also should I wipe dalvik or cache before updating?
If you're already on AK kernel, then just flash and go, no need to wipe anything.

Tags
ak kernel for oneplus one, best kernel for oneplus one
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes