Timmmmaaahh!

Sr. Mod / Mod Cmte / Recognized Xmas Avatar Themer
Staff member
Sep 11, 2012
From From eh... Belgium!
OnePlus One
OnePlus 6T
yes, i'm 100% sure about that.
also, i think it only happens with v57 of FK, which is the most recent one. not completely sure here, but i can try with v56 if it matters.
100% sure, just after flash the kernel i had the problem.
I'm used Arrow OS to more one year, and never had this issue before.

Well, beats me. You could try to capture a logcat while trying to change the wallpaper, maybe that brings up something.
@franciscofranco do you have any idea how a kernel can have any impact on setting a wallpaper?

Reactions: Ramshulin
Oct 10, 2017
Bari
kernel

Hi all,
I never had installed a kernel on my Opo and I'm ready to do it after five years since I bought it. The question is if I download the zip from the first page it will work properly or do I need an updated version? What will happen to my device once installed this kernel? And last, wich partition of the memory is involve in the storage? For example if I do a clean flash to install a new rom,will the kernel remain installed in the partition like the custom recovery does?
thank you in advance to everyone that will answer.!:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all.

Compatibility:
    Builds until r44 are for CyanogenOS 5.1.1 YOG7DASK1 only.
    Builds starting with r45 are for Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 CyanogenOS. Currently r45 is the last release compatible with COS 6.0.1.
    Builds starting with r46 are compatible with Android Nougat 7.1.2 LineageOS and roms built from its sources.
    Builds starting with r56 are compatible with Android Oreo 8.1 LineageOS and roms built from its sources.

Download:
    https://francokernel.app

Installation:
    Flash the zip in your recovery
    or
    Auto-flash from Franco Kernel Updater app

Features:
    1 - Legendary battery life
    2 - Flash & forget
    3 - Typical interfaces like display adjustments, sound control, vibration control, and all that boring stuff
    4 - Bypasses the verified boot flag for Android Pay compatibility (root still breaks Android Pay but that's your own problem)
    5 - Idle power consumption reduced to the absolute minimum (if you have wakelocks from 3rd party apps you're obviously on your own)
    6 - Support for FKUpdater's Performance Profiles
    7 - Magical support, I'm here every day, checking posts almost hourly, ready to help anytime (well, unless you fail to read the OP, which contains most info you need)
    8 - Seemless integration with my app FKUpdater
    9 - All cores are unlocked and unshackled. Mimicking other SD801 devices all cores are online and hit idle states when they don't have tasks running, instead of going offline. Performance is greatly improved because all cores are readily available when needed
    10 - Some famous wakelocks are blocked and disabled by default for maximum battery life through out the day
    11 - No crap placebo patches, or "magical" optimizations
    12 - Probably more, check my github for all the details - the code speaks for itself

Changelog:
    https://francokernel.app
    Scroll down, choose your device & select the latest release to see the changelog.

Source:
    https://github.com/franciscofranco/bacon

Follow me on the interwebs
    Google+
    Twitter

Google+ FK community
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117966512071636110546

Kernel Manager for Franco Kernel demo

Disclaimer to moderators:
    Slight OT is fine, but when users decide to act stupid they should be dealt with with the appropriate means - its really annoying for me when OT turns crazy. Please put the warning/ban hammer anytime any of you think there's lack of respect and/or too much unwanted OT crap - but if it doesn't meet this criteria let the OT posts alone. Thank you.

Cheers!
    Here's r40. Sorry for taking a bit, I've been extremely busy, finding a hard time managing everything while maintaining some sort of mental sanity:

* Improvement! Merged the latest patches from CM
    * Improvement! Fix issues with recent nightlies, including missing double tap to wake
    * Improvement! Merged the rest of the memory routines optimizations from Motorola
    * Improvement! Improved the behavior of very sudden cpu load increases on my Hotplug driver
    * Improvement! Fine tuned some of Conservative's settings
    * Improvement! Decreased load_average
    * Improvement! Merged a round of fixes from upstream, including security enhancements
    Pushed r35 syncing with CM's repo and merged a patch for interactive's responsiveness. Enjoy the new Wi-Fi driver and newer TouchPanel driver! Happy new year!
    Hey guys, r39's in da house!

* r39
    * Improvement! Merged the latest patches from CM
    * Improvement! Merged the new full display color adjustments (including saturation, contrast and hue). They'll be available to mess with from FKUpdater starting next update. Path: /sys/devices/platform/kcal_ctrl.0
    * Improvement! Added Krait memcpy and memmove optimizations from Motorola. Benchmarks on pre-after patch are on the commit on my github
    * Improvement! Merged some cpu task scheduler patches from upstream
    * Improvement! Fixed a bug that could limit max cpu frequency to 1GHz after a screen on/off cycle
    * Improvement! My cat can now cry of joy after seeing MKBHD's video about the One Plus One featuring franco.Kernel
    Nice work... why does title say N5?

Because I'm a moron and didn't fix my copy/pasta :victory: