Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[KERNEL] [GPL] [OPO] franco.Kernel - r37

OP franciscofranco

Announcement from franciscofranco: r25 is out!
Yesterday, 06:19 AM   |  #8091  
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 2,708

4,508 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeman513

Sorry for the noob question, have you ever asked a question ever, in your entire life? No? Then you're a liar. I bet when you did/have/will someone will at least answer you in a respectful manner. So let's grow up and spend 2 minutes answering yes or no. Simple as that. If you want to be an ass, please come to Roanoke, VA. I will be glad to rearrange that arrogant brain of yours.

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

You're right.. I have asked questions before. But, I make an honest effort to find the answer prior to having to ask. And even when I do ask, I rarely get a direct answer, but rather a direction of where to look for the answer.
You ask if a kernel is compatible with a rom.. How difficult is it to take a nandroid backup and trial for yourself if the kernel works?
Also, be aware that the rules of xda forbid threats of physical violence, and require you to make use of the search functions included prior to asking questions.
Yesterday, 06:41 AM   |  #8092  
Thanks Meter: 55

313 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzfardaya

You're right.. I have asked questions before. But, I make an honest effort to find the answer prior to having to ask. And even when I do ask, I rarely get a direct answer, but rather a direction of where to look for the answer.
You ask if a kernel is compatible with a rom.. How difficult is it to take a nandroid backup and trial for yourself if the kernel works?
Also, be aware that the rules of xda forbid threats of physical violence, and require you to make use of the search functions included prior to asking questions.

I didn't imply violence. I'd like to take you to my work and see how much you understand before you can go without asking a question. Then I can tell you to go our employee intranet. Tell you to log in to our one guide, search and find the answer. It could take you an hour, or I could politely answer your question in a minute. I'm just saying let's be respectful. Answer, then ask the person to look it up. We were all noobs at one point. Let's remember this is a community

Yesterday, 06:44 AM   |  #8093  
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 2,708

4,508 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeman513

I didn't imply violence. I'd like to take you to my work and see how much you understand before you can go without answering a question. Then I can tell you to go our employee intranet. Tell you to log in to our one guide, search and find the answer. It could take you an hour, or I could politely answer your question in a minute. I'm just saying let's be respectful. Answer, then ask the person to look it up. We were all noobs at one point. Let's remember this is a community

all I did, was remind you of rule 1 as spelled out by xda admin
Yesterday, 10:45 AM   |  #8094  
Flag Florence
Thanks Meter: 19

148 posts
More
Francisco your app sometimes sets min CPU to 1GHz instead of 300MHz. And when it does no power mode is selected on the app widget.
Yesterday, 01:33 PM   |  #8095  
LEJ
Thanks Meter: 9

49 posts
More
Hi,

i'm looking for a kernel (in Lollipop, just tried the franco one), that brings the /dev/diag-device with it. It's available in the stock-rom of OnePlus One (CM11S), but it's not in CM11/12 - i guess due licence issues by Qualcomm. Has anyone an idea how to get the diag device back?

Thank you,

grx
Yesterday, 03:26 PM   |  #8096  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Paranoid android 4.6
Which version of kernel should i use with paranoid android 4.6? CM11 version or any other?
Yesterday, 03:27 PM   |  #8097  
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 76

370 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi I'm not sure if its been asked or not, but I'm trying to turn the vibration up from stock, every time I change it, it resets its self, any ideas???

Yesterday, 07:15 PM   |  #8098  
Flag Ljubljana
Thanks Meter: 50

171 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrallen81

Hi I'm not sure if its been asked or not, but I'm trying to turn the vibration up from stock, every time I change it, it resets its self, any ideas???

Same here, using Exodus 28th jan build and r37.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread