[KERNEL] Furnace-1.2.3 for OnePlus One [AOSP/STOCK][1/6/2015][RGB][Sweep2Volume]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

playya

Jan 12, 2007
Florida
Does this kernel support stock cm11s?

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes.. I have read the op... Just little bit confused and just to confirm this kernel work on cm...

One plus one

Ok again not sure how this confuses you since its pretty straight forward but your question is: Does this kernel support stock cm11s?

First line of OP states

This kernel is ONLY for CM nightlies or any ROM based on CM. This will NOT work on the stock OPO ROM/CM11S.

Now you can try if you like but after reading that me personally.....

mohd syafik

Jun 7, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Ok again not sure how this confuses you since its pretty straight forward but your question is: Does this kernel support stock cm11s?

First line of OP states

This kernel is ONLY for CM nightlies or any ROM based on CM. This will NOT work on the stock OPO ROM/CM11S.

Now you can try if you like but after reading that me personally.....

Oke. Got it. Maybe i misread. Thank you

One plus one

sontjer

Dec 27, 2008
Dude, that works fine to me on slimkat, battery seems to last longer than before. thank you and your masterpiece.

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Pipodi93

Oh, thanks! :D

Anyways, I'm on CM11 Nightlies, flashed this kernel this afternoon, but seems the battery draining is higher than before... Don't know if I tweaked the kernel the wrong way, just changed governor (OnDemandPlus), scheduler (SIO), selected 268800 as minimun frequency and even decreased the voltage of every frequency by 50. But it seems to drain more battery than before... Any suggestions on how to get the best battery life possible, without losing much performance?

playya

Jan 12, 2007
Florida

Anyways, I'm on CM11 Nightlies, flashed this kernel this afternoon, but seems the battery draining is higher than before... Don't know if I tweaked the kernel the wrong way, just changed governor (OnDemandPlus), scheduler (SIO), selected 268800 as minimun frequency and even decreased the voltage of every frequency by 50. But it seems to drain more battery than before... Any suggestions on how to get the best battery life possible, without losing much performance?

no problem next time just click the thx button... Got to remember any question you want to ask just dump it in a google search. Same holds true for best battery life possible - just google what others have done with other roms and kernels. To me your question is subjective as we all use different things and get good battery life.

Also you should try wheatley or interactive governors. You can try underclocking as well. Good Luck

Tergon

Aug 9, 2010
Toronto
I am guessing with all the upstream changes happening to slimrom and others and updated kernel will be need?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nikeman513

Apr 8, 2011
Amazing, Mahdi and this kernel. Great performance and battery life! Check this out...

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1406517609157.jpg
    1406517609157.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 343

luminouche

Oct 1, 2007
Paris, FR

Anyways, I'm on CM11 Nightlies, flashed this kernel this afternoon, but seems the battery draining is higher than before...

I tested Nightlies and Mahdi with this kernel, my drain is 1,5% per hour at least.
Just idle, no Google Account sync'd, no widgets, no wifi, no mobile data, nothing, doubletap2wake disabled...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hhnNAaE.jpg

Note: I will NOT add useless optimization drivers, "DanceLizard360" governor, or any random frequency step pulled out of who knows where. I WILL add features I've either written or thoroughly reviewed myself that actually serve a purpose. If you'd like to contribute or recommend a feature, think before you speak. This is not a toy, this is a tool to control the hardware on your device. That said... enjoy!

download | source | changes | tweaking
    @savoca
    Update Coming Up? Was Just Asking to Check whether this thread's still functional or abandoned

No. Maintaining this project was a waste of my time. Too much effort was put in to new code and features, which were immediately swept under the rug. Then only to be picked up (or stripped of credit) by other developers and awarded a standing ovation. You don't need to hear me whine about this, so I'm sorry, but I'm done here.
    Pulled in latest everything from CM for the 12.0 branch. Which is the only one I'll be maintaining from now on. (12S when it comes as well) There's just a lot of users with this device that prefer massive changelogs and stupid additions/changes to proper coding and design. Meh. I'm not going to whine about it, it's just the way it is.

There's a new touch panel firmware (tpk), so go try it out.
    Got my OPO this morning. Work has begun.

http://imgur.com/RPt12VE
    Getting an OPO today. Now I can really have fun here. :)