Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,443 Members 38,803 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL] Furnace-1.0.3 for OnePlus One [AOSP/CAF][7/28/2014][RGB][268MHz][LZ4]

Tip us?

zephiK
Old
Thanks Meter 3470

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoca View Post
I'm on a student's budget, so an invite won't help too much, but thank you for the offers. I do plan on getting the phone though

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I'm sure people would more than likely to donate for your appreciated work ... in the past morfic (known for Trinity Kernel) had donations for him to get a particular Nexus. Or maybe talk to OnePlus directly and see if they can ship you out a phone directly since they've shipped phones to SlimRom, although I'm not too sure whether or not they gave it to them for free or just invites to buy the phone.
Twitter -- If you actually need to get in contact with me just tweet me rather than PMs its more efficient and I can get back to you faster.

OnePlus One: Mahdi | Franco Kernel
Nexus 5: Mahdi | Franco Kernel
Older devices: Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus, ASUS TF101, Nexus S, Samsung Vibrant, G1
The Following User Says Thank You to zephiK For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Tergon
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Not sure, should I use the faux app to adjust sound or trickster mod, already paid for trickster mod don't really want to pay for another app, does the faux app do much more that the trickster mod doesn't?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Current: ONEPlus One running SlimRom with Furnace Kernel 1.02 OC.
(OLD)Samsung GT-I9505 LTE. Liquid Rom 3.2 KT Kernel running F2FS.

zephiK
Old
Thanks Meter 3470

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tergon View Post
Not sure, should I use the faux app to adjust sound or trickster mod, already paid for trickster mod don't really want to pay for another app, does the faux app do much more that the trickster mod doesn't?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Don't think you can use Trickster to adjust sound, https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...kang.fauxsound to its fullest compared to the official app.
I personally don't use Faux Sound and just use Viper4Android, its enough for me.
Twitter -- If you actually need to get in contact with me just tweet me rather than PMs its more efficient and I can get back to you faster.

OnePlus One: Mahdi | Franco Kernel
Nexus 5: Mahdi | Franco Kernel
Older devices: Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus, ASUS TF101, Nexus S, Samsung Vibrant, G1

bigmase521
Old
(Last edited by bigmase521; 30th July 2014 at 02:17 AM.)
Thanks Meter 131
I noticed that I have been getting the "Sleep of Death" the last two days.. but ONLY while at work! When i'm home or anywhere else my phone wakes up no problem literally every single time. It's only when I'm at work and i check it (via double tap or power button) that the screen won't come on. Only the backlight buttons and I have to hard-reboot. What could possibly cause this? It's been great otherwise and the only diffs I can think of are the Wifi network and I have ****ty signal @ work. Thoughts? It's killing me!

EDIT: Have been running 1.0.2

EDIT 2: Flashed 1.0.3, got sleep of death while at home for the first time :-/.
Current Devices:
1) Oneplus One: CM11 Nightlies; Furnace Kernel
2) Nexus 7 2012: Beanstalk; M-Kernel a69

For Sale: Nexus 4, flawless condition. Has Best Skins Ever full-body skin and Google Bumper. PM me if interested!

Old/Sold:
Galaxy Nexus, HTC Sensation 4G, Nexus One, HTC Thunderbolt, Samsung Epic 4G, Moto Droid X, O.G. Droid, Mytouch 3G, G1, HTC TyTAN II, HTC XV6800

kyleallen5000
Old
Thanks Meter 9
So which kernel should I use for Mahdi 07/28? Should i use the AOSP option or the OC-AOSP option. And while i'm at it, what is OC?

EDIT: Wait am i just being dumb? Does OC stand for Over Clock? lol
Current Devices
HTC One: ARHD 31.5

Nook Tablet: JadyCane & CM7

RIPng
Old
Thanks Meter 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleallen5000 View Post
So which kernel should I use for Mahdi 07/28? Should i use the AOSP option or the OC-AOSP option. And while i'm at it, what is OC?

EDIT: Wait am i just being dumb? Does OC stand for Over Clock? lol
Yes it does stand for overclock
Device: OnePlus One
ROM: Stock
Kernel: Currently being built

Device: Nexus 5
ROM: Paranoid Android
Kernel: CharizardX

Device: LG G Watch
ROM: Gohma

Device: Nexus 7
ROM: Android L

markkohfm
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmase521 View Post
I noticed that I have been getting the "Sleep of Death" the last two days.. but ONLY while at work! When i'm home or anywhere else my phone wakes up no problem literally every single time. It's only when I'm at work and i check it (via double tap or power button) that the screen won't come on. Only the backlight buttons and I have to hard-reboot. What could possibly cause this? It's been great otherwise and the only diffs I can think of are the Wifi network and I have ****ty signal @ work. Thoughts? It's killing me!

+1

MyDarkThrone
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmase521 View Post

I'm at 10.2 OC with SlimKAT without sleep problems. The phone wakes ultra fast. Mahdi also tested without problems. I have not tried 10.3 but the truth very happy with 10.2.

Guido83
Old
Thanks Meter 20

DONATE TO ME
I noticed wake issues on mahdi ROM sometime as well with 1.03
Current Device: Oneplus One

Lei M
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Will/Can you implement the Battery-Life-eXtender (BLX) mod pls?
It is good for battery life when not charging completely. There are some Apps that can configure that mod. For example charging only to 95%.

Thanks
Nexus 4
Samsung Galaxy S Plus (GT-I9001)