Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[KERNEL] Furnace-1.1.0 for OnePlus One [AOSP/STOCK][11/27/2014]

OP savoca

Yesterday, 04:36 PM   |  #261  
savoca's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Cuyahoga Falls
Thanks Meter: 4,526
 
1,532 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerRomtester

A simple solution would be francos hotplug driver or dyn hotplug by stratosk.

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

I'd rather move away from creating a collage of different kernels and create my own.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to savoca For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 09:13 PM   |  #262  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
462 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
I am currently using CM12-Unofficial] Bacon-Lollinaro , Can I still install this furnace-1.1.0-aosp-lollipop_bacon.zip ?
Yesterday, 09:28 PM   |  #263  
gianton's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 4,854
 
7,984 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzso63

I am currently using CM12-Unofficial] Bacon-Lollinaro , Can I still install this furnace-1.1.0-aosp-lollipop_bacon.zip ?

Yes
Yesterday, 10:04 PM   |  #264  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
462 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianton

Yes

Today, 01:08 AM   |  #265  
DerRomtester's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Neumarkt
Thanks Meter: 810
 
1,075 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoca

I'd rather move away from creating a collage of different kernels and create my own.

This will be a lot of work. Good luck mate. Will you readd all old features? Lz4 custom toolchain etc.

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app
Today, 01:19 AM   |  #266  
savoca's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Cuyahoga Falls
Thanks Meter: 4,526
 
1,532 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerRomtester

This will be a lot of work. Good luck mate. Will you readd all old features? Lz4 custom toolchain etc.

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

Maybe, I'm going to sift through a lot of features and enable/adapt what I find not to be gimmicky or dangerous.
The Following User Says Thank You to savoca For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes