FORUMS

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[KERNEL] Furnace-1.2.3 for OnePlus One [AOSP/STOCK][1/6/2015][RGB][Sweep2Volume]

27th January 2015, 02:57 AM |#391  
Thanks Meter: 346

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by menkey

Hi, I'm on Slimsaber 25/01 build clean flashed but encounter force close when I try to call someone. This issue does not arise when using the slim kernel. How do I solve this issue? Thanks in advance.

Same. I thought it was slim saber 😅

Well back to TYR I GO!

27th January 2015, 03:35 AM |#392  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Thanks for the info guys!
31st January 2015, 03:22 AM |#393  
Thanks Meter: 404

More
@savoca
Update Coming Up? Was Just Asking to Check whether this thread's still functional or abandoned
31st January 2015, 05:30 AM |#394  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Cuyahoga Falls
Thanks Meter: 5,401

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViditM14

@savoca
Update Coming Up? Was Just Asking to Check whether this thread's still functional or abandoned

No. Maintaining this project was a waste of my time. Too much effort was put in to new code and features, which were immediately swept under the rug. Then only to be picked up (or stripped of credit) by other developers and awarded a standing ovation. You don't need to hear me whine about this, so I'm sorry, but I'm done here.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to savoca For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread