OnePlus One DroidKit | by iTechy OPEN SOURCE! | No longer being maintained

Should the ToolKit have a Material design theme? (See FAQ for examples)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

itechy

Oct 13, 2014
Google Pixel 4a
Droidkit OnePlus One Windows
Hey guys iTechy21 here and I am glad to announce I have a NEW project I'm working on to make an open source toolkit made from c# to allow easy development for other devices. This project will aim to support as many devices as possible with different toolkits for different devices therefore unifying the experience between them.
This will also be 100% open source when fully complete and is released under the GPLV3 licence (apart from the stuff I did not develop e.g. Custom Recoveries, root.zip, adb / fastboot and stock software all rights go to their respective owners).
Features
  • Support for any android version and Rom
  • Full Backup and Restore of apps + data (Nandroid is in the works...)
  • Unlock / Lock your bootloader (removed locking due to possible issues)
  • Flash a custom recovery (all supported including stock)
  • Shows attached device(s) in status bar
  • Advanced CMD mode for power users - type any ADB Command you want!(Will be reimplemented!)
  • Booting the device into and out of fastboot with a button click
  • Flash back to stock (Lollipop!) and keeps your bootloader unlocked :)
To come
  • Flash 100% stock DONE!
  • Save backups with custom names DONE!
  • Install APK's through ADB DONE!
  • Flash zip via recovery commands DONE!
  • Improve UI to make it look cleaner...
  • Backup the EFS Partition (will be coming Soon) DONE!
  • Log screen to help amateurs with adb learn :) (and also output errors to be more verbose) Abandoned due to too many issues
  • Ability to change colour theme from light to dark and the colours (coming Soon™)
  • Improve OTA system (continuous)
I am accepting requests if they are not too obscure to find out (even better if you find a way to do it as it cuts down on my research time which I don't have a lot of ;) )
Legal
This is an unofficial toolkit made by an independent developer who has no association with oneplus apart from the fact that he owns a 64gb Sandstone black phone. I cannot be held responsible for anything that may happen to your phone! Even if it is just exploding, catching fire or just voiding the warranty.

Changelog
Material 0.0.1.5 ) - Major Milestone! - Untested Oxygen OS flashing. Do-so at your own risk! (Might not work :eek: not fully tested)
  • Improved theming
  • Updates to internal .dll's
  • Stability improvements
  • UI Tweaks
  • More verbosity via dialogue messages
System requirements
To run this needs an x86 or x64 based system (Not supported on Windows RT)
And version 4.5 of the .NET framework (which is installed upon install if missing (needs testing!) and requires Windows 7 or Higher (sorry XP users :( )
Downloads
No Download as no longer maintained and buggy​
QR for nerds :p

Known issues
You tell me...

XDA:DevDB Information
DroidKit | OnePlus One Windows *STABLE*, Tool/Utility for the OnePlus One

Contributors
itechy, All the helpful folks over at Stack Overflow :)
Source Code: https://github.com/Droidkit/OnePlus-One/tree/master

Version Information
Current Stable Version: V0.0.1.5
Stable Release Date: 2015-09-17

Created 2015-03-16
Last Updated 2015-12-06​

Last edited:

itechy

Oct 13, 2014
Google Pixel 4a
FAQ

Q: How do I do X?
A: You click the button corresponding to the action

Q: How do I flash to stock and then unlock the bootloader?
A:
  1. You put your device into fastboot mode.
  2. Once done select your device model (16Gb or 64Gb) and then click flash to stock.
  3. The Bootloader should stay unlocked after the flashing process...

Q: What Roms do this ToolKit support?
A: Any android based ROM with the ADB Debugging interface!

Q: Help it's not working!
A: Try 3 things.
  1. Re-installing the toolkit to re-install the drivers
  2. Enable ADB in the developer settings (tap on build number (in about phone) x times until you get a toast notification)
  3. Update the ToolKit

Last edited:

itechy

Oct 13, 2014
Google Pixel 4a
I found a Bug!

Great and thanks for finding one! I can now hopefully track it down and fix it if you provide the following:
  1. The Computer's OS
  2. What you were doing
  3. How you can reproduce this
  4. Your device
  5. The code from the message that appeared
This will help me track down and hopefully fix the error. And once open sourced these can be reported via GitHub!

Please be aware that messages that just say "HELP" or "IT CRASHED" will be ignored as they don't help...

Last edited:

itechy

Oct 13, 2014
Google Pixel 4a
Anyone already try this tool? I want download, but size so damn high :D

I knew that would be an issue. That's due to the fact it includes all the stock files for CM11S. However I will make it possible by downloading it within the app unzipping it and then flashing the device. But I'm fairly novice at c# and I don't have a lot of time to develop at this moment in time...

ygor.almeida

Nov 1, 2009
Sao Paulo
www.extrememdos.com.br
... It works great but the size is a big deal.
Also, i suggest that ... you show what version of recovery you will flash - TWRP ( is generic and the filename does not gives you clue, the same for the others )
Also, for the Stock firmware ( wich version is it ?! )

SuperSU is not updated ... you could improve and use the last stable from chainfire

all the other things looks great so far.

Reactions: itechy

sabrefresco

Jan 2, 2015
/etc/hosts
Hey guys iTechy21 here and I am glad to announce I have a toolkit I have made. This is my first toolkit and is currently still being developed (adding / tweaking features) to allow you to easily do basic adb stuff and more advanced things are coming when I have time to develop this :silly:
This will also be 100% open source when fully complete but is released under the GPLV3 licence (apart from the stuff I did not develop e.g. Custom Recoveries, root.zip, adb / fastboot and stock software all rights go to their respective owners).
Can we have more mirrors (faster ones)? Like MEGA? Google Drive is kind of slow :cyclops: Great work!:good:

itechy

Oct 13, 2014
Google Pixel 4a
... It works great but the size is a big deal.
Also, i suggest that ... you show what version of recovery you will flash - TWRP ( is generic and the filename does not gives you clue, the same for the others )
Also, for the Stock firmware ( wich version is it ?! )

SuperSU is not updated ... you could improve and use the last stable from chainfire

all the other things looks great so far.
Thanks for the feedback. I may improve that make to another form with information on the specific versions (along with a built in download tool). Along with updating the SuperSU.zip
The first thing I'll do is work on that once all the basic features are there. But generally its the latest version of TWRP that is stable along with the other recoveries...
As for the stock I think the one I included was 44s but it may be 5Q (ew). Ill be implementing a downloader for the stock images to download whatever the latest version is from cyanogen...

Can we have more mirrors (faster ones)? Like MEGA? Google Drive is kind of slow :cyclops: Great work!:good:
I'll see what I can do but the size will be reduced in the next update as it will remove the stock zip and replace it with a downloader which will download the stock images and then flash them reducing the size massively... (but I use Gdrive as its easy to find the download link unlike with Dev-host...)

itechy

Oct 13, 2014
Google Pixel 4a
dont worry about it :p
we always have moments... Its almost ready but I don't have a lot of time to develop so it may take me a while to get everything in there....
Just improving the ota updater now as its throwing exceptions...

superstargoddess

Jul 30, 2011
Nelsonville
fuh-q.com
If anyone has this file, send it to me and I can host it on one of the servers I rent. If we use a Dropbox link, it's going to get so much traffic that the persons account will get suspended.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Droidkit OnePlus One Windows
    Hey guys iTechy21 here and I am glad to announce I have a NEW project I'm working on to make an open source toolkit made from c# to allow easy development for other devices. This project will aim to support as many devices as possible with different toolkits for different devices therefore unifying the experience between them.
    This will also be 100% open source when fully complete and is released under the GPLV3 licence (apart from the stuff I did not develop e.g. Custom Recoveries, root.zip, adb / fastboot and stock software all rights go to their respective owners).
    Features
    • Support for any android version and Rom
    • Full Backup and Restore of apps + data (Nandroid is in the works...)
    • Unlock / Lock your bootloader (removed locking due to possible issues)
    • Flash a custom recovery (all supported including stock)
    • Shows attached device(s) in status bar
    • Advanced CMD mode for power users - type any ADB Command you want!(Will be reimplemented!)
    • Booting the device into and out of fastboot with a button click
    • Flash back to stock (Lollipop!) and keeps your bootloader unlocked :)
    To come
    • Flash 100% stock DONE!
    • Save backups with custom names DONE!
    • Install APK's through ADB DONE!
    • Flash zip via recovery commands DONE!
    • Improve UI to make it look cleaner...
    • Backup the EFS Partition (will be coming Soon) DONE!
    • Log screen to help amateurs with adb learn :) (and also output errors to be more verbose) Abandoned due to too many issues
    • Ability to change colour theme from light to dark and the colours (coming Soon™)
    • Improve OTA system (continuous)
    I am accepting requests if they are not too obscure to find out (even better if you find a way to do it as it cuts down on my research time which I don't have a lot of ;) )
    Legal
    This is an unofficial toolkit made by an independent developer who has no association with oneplus apart from the fact that he owns a 64gb Sandstone black phone. I cannot be held responsible for anything that may happen to your phone! Even if it is just exploding, catching fire or just voiding the warranty.

Changelog
    Material 0.0.1.5 ) - Major Milestone! - Untested Oxygen OS flashing. Do-so at your own risk! (Might not work :eek: not fully tested)
    • Improved theming
    • Updates to internal .dll's
    • Stability improvements
    • UI Tweaks
    • More verbosity via dialogue messages
    System requirements
    To run this needs an x86 or x64 based system (Not supported on Windows RT)
    And version 4.5 of the .NET framework (which is installed upon install if missing (needs testing!) and requires Windows 7 or Higher (sorry XP users :( )
    Downloads
    No Download as no longer maintained and buggy​
    QR for nerds :p

Known issues
    You tell me...

XDA:DevDB Information
    DroidKit | OnePlus One Windows *STABLE*, Tool/Utility for the OnePlus One

Contributors
    itechy, All the helpful folks over at Stack Overflow :)
    Source Code: https://github.com/Droidkit/OnePlus-One/tree/master

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: V0.0.1.5
    Stable Release Date: 2015-09-17

Created 2015-03-16
    Last Updated 2015-12-06​
    FAQ

Q: How do I do X?
    A: You click the button corresponding to the action

Q: How do I flash to stock and then unlock the bootloader?
    A:
    1. You put your device into fastboot mode.
    2. Once done select your device model (16Gb or 64Gb) and then click flash to stock.
    3. The Bootloader should stay unlocked after the flashing process...

Q: What Roms do this ToolKit support?
    A: Any android based ROM with the ADB Debugging interface!

Q: Help it's not working!
    A: Try 3 things.
    1. Re-installing the toolkit to re-install the drivers
    2. Enable ADB in the developer settings (tap on build number (in about phone) x times until you get a toast notification)
    3. Update the ToolKit
    Unfortunately, the application is no longer being updated as I don't have the time to maintain it... The source code is available on GitHub and if you want to code away / tinker feel free. If you feel like it's worth updating tell me why after submitting a pull request and I will do some testing. Then push the update (and I will post credit for development too). But I'm just hoping to get a more stable release as I know it's a little buggy right now :/
    I found a Bug!

Great and thanks for finding one! I can now hopefully track it down and fix it if you provide the following:
    1. The Computer's OS
    2. What you were doing
    3. How you can reproduce this
    4. Your device
    5. The code from the message that appeared
    This will help me track down and hopefully fix the error. And once open sourced these can be reported via GitHub!

Please be aware that messages that just say "HELP" or "IT CRASHED" will be ignored as they don't help...